China made 3 cylinder diesel for sale on Craigslist. Probably fits multiple chinese tractors Tytan and ?

/ China made 3 cylinder diesel for sale on Craigslist. Probably fits multiple chinese tractors Tytan and ? #1  

shawn999

Tractor
Tytan 594
Ran across this add selling ZN390 diesel engine. This engine may be of use to chinese tractor owners. Was probably found in multiple Tytan models which were rebranded tractors, I don't really know just posting in case someone on here is looking.
This is not my add, just posting as FYI:

/ China made 3 cylinder diesel for sale on Craigslist. Probably fits multiple chinese tractors Tytan and ? #2  
Dong Feng (DF) tractors, and re-branded DF tractors also used that engine. Looks like it is fairly popular, but the price is only $500 shy of a brand new engine, and NOT made in Canada.

1644515599122.png

Last edited:
   / China made 3 cylinder diesel for sale on Craigslist. Probably fits multiple chinese tractors Tytan and ?
Yeah, the neither the tractor or engines were made in Canada. The seller doesn't really seem to know what he has sitting there. And I agree the price is high. Probably worth $1000-$1500 to someone who needs it. Everything is negotiable.

/ China made 3 cylinder diesel for sale on Craigslist. Probably fits multiple chinese tractors Tytan and ? #4  
seems way overpriced,
last year I could have bought 3 shanghai 4 cylinder 495A's like what is in my tractor, the factory set the hi idle up 800 RPM from 2000 to 2800 and then rated them at 70 HP for marine use, could have bought them at $500 each not including shipping

transport would have been as much as each engine.

At just $500 more Agree just buy new if that particular engine is needed

Maybe the FEL and mounts is a better deal for someone wanting to add a loader.

Looks like it is sitting to the right of the engine.

Last edited: