CK3510 Fuel line diagram

/ CK3510 Fuel line diagram #1  

dc92974

Tractor
Multi CK3510 HST
Does anyone have a diagram for the fuel lines. I'm specifically looking for guidance on the lines from the tank to the fuel filter.

My tractor died Friday was idling then surged a couple times then died. Now it will start but only runs for about 20 seconds. When it starts the fuel priming handle slowly sucks down and when it gets to the bottom the engine dies.

My first thought was the fuel gelled. I warmed everything up and drained the fuel filter. Fuel in filter looked good. When I tried to prime the pump it would never prime, no fuel ever came out the bleed screw. I started it and still have same issue.

I disconnected the line from the tank and filter and I couldn't blow any air through it. Thinking i have a plugged line i started removing it so I could replace it. Had to cut a few zip ties to remove the line but there was 1 i couldn't reach under the cab in front of the access hole under the seat.

Tried to give it a jerk from the fuel filter side to pop the zip tie. It popped and came loose... But I walked to the back and the line to the tank is still do better and hasn't moved. When I wiggle the line still visible through the seat access panel it moves a long in the front going to what looks like a small radiator/cooler? So no idea what I disconnected under the cab wherein can't see anything.

At that point it was getting dark so I came in to research what I did so I can keep trying tomorrow.

Thanks

/ CK3510 Fuel line diagram #2  
make sure both ends of lines are unhooked and giveit agoog shot of air

/ CK3510 Fuel line diagram
The air filter side i jerked loose is clear now and i can blow air through it. The side connected to the tank is still blocked. So there is something in the middle i must have disconnected.

/ CK3510 Fuel line diagram #4  
Welcome to TBN

/ CK3510 Fuel line diagram #5  
Check your PMs

Ok, so dumb mistake... But let's be honest that was expected :). I disconnected the return line at the tank instead of the outgoing hose to the fuel filter.

So the outlet on the bottom of the fuel tank is disconnected but no fuel comes out. I removed the full cap to make sure there was no pressure but still nothing. I would have expected fuel to be going everywhere, does that mean the blockage is in my tank?

In the end all it needed was a blast of air from the fuel filter into the tank. Pretty sure it was just some gelled fuel clog going the output.

/ CK3510 Fuel line diagram #8  
(y)

A bit of water, maybe? I should start mine up before the 5F hits...

/ CK3510 Fuel line diagram #9  
Use some of that fuel treatment that kills the bacteria that form algae. Could have been some of that growing in the bottom of your tank. Always top it off after use too keeps condensation from getting in.