Classic Ariens Collection for sale

Item Details
Type
Tractor
So, as much as I hate to do it, my collection of 25 years is going up for sale. All the tractors and parts are Ariens unless specified:

One S-16. This one looks and runs great...unfortunately no rear PTO but has lots of new parts.
One GT-16 that needs the engine rebuild. It runs, but really started using the oil. This one has a rear PTO & lots of new parts too.
One S-12 parts mower. It's 90% there and needs some leaks fixed, a new PTO and an internal hydro leak fixed to run well again.
Two 48" mower decks, one has new blades. Both work flawlessly.
One 48" mower deck for parts 80% there...includes gearbox.
One lawn vac, attaches to mower deck and uses rear PTO for power.
One 48" two stage snow blower, rebuilt last winter and throws snow like a boss!
One 48" single stage snow blower of unknown manufacturer, works great, just doesn't like a lot of heavy, wet snow.
One 48" tiller, runs quite and smooth.
One 52" front blade.
One cab of unknown manufacturer, fair condition, appears to be all there.
One home made weight box for the rear. Does not need the lift arms to attach.

Plus over twenty years worth of replaced and upgraded small parts, most are usable, some are like new and some could use some work; including 2 snow blower and 3 mowing deck U-joints (these things are VERY, VERY hard to find!) wheel weights, spare mower blades, tire chains, a front tire with wheel, mower ramps and much more. An added plus is that the original owners / operators manuals for the tractors, snow blower, decks and tiller are included. The all have exploded views and parts lists. They can be worth their weight in gold if you ever have to see how the items are assembled, adjusted or need to order parts for them.

Not willing to split up due to time constraints.
May deliver within 50 miles or so for full asking price. This is a fair sized collection of tractors, attachments and parts so it will take a couple of trips.
BTW, the three point attachments are not included in this sale.

Asking $3500 OBO

View attachment 654620View attachment 654611View attachment 654612View attachment 654613View attachment 654614View attachment 654615View attachment 654616View attachment 654617View attachment 654618View attachment 654619 Collection 15.jpgCollection 12.jpgCollection 11.jpgCollection 10.jpgCollection 9.jpgCollection 7.jpgCollection 6.jpgCollection 5.jpgCollection 4.jpgCollection 1.jpg

Attachments

• Collection 14.jpg
    Collection 14.jpg
    619.5 KB · Views: 207
  • Collection 8.jpg
    Collection 8.jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 209
  • Collection 3.jpg
    Collection 3.jpg
    669.4 KB · Views: 219
  • Collection 2.jpg
    Collection 2.jpg
    647.3 KB · Views: 201
   / Classic Ariens Collection for sale #2  
Would help to know 50 miles from where?

/ Classic Ariens Collection for sale #5  
Sorry, I didn't put that up. I'm in Elkton, MD.

and

Reduced price:

$3000 OBO

Maybe you could enter your Elkton, MD. location in your profile, so that others may know in the future?

/ Classic Ariens Collection for sale
Really want to move these...$2000 OBO

/ Classic Ariens Collection for sale #7  
do you still have the 48" 2 stage blower? Price? Thanks

/ Classic Ariens Collection for sale
Sorry, I sold everything to another collector back in June