CT 2025 pallet fork frame problem

/ CT 2025 pallet fork frame problem #1  

kb27

Tractor
Bobcat CT 2025
When I took delivery of my bobcat pallet forks for my CT 2025 the right mounting bracket on the pallet fork frame didn't allow the pin to fully engage and allow the handle of the quick attach to go all the way down to the locked position. The salesman claimed that he had seen this with other frames and they would just grind the opening larger on the fork frame for customers. He didn't offer to do it for me, (probably because he didn't have tools with him) and I didn't want to wait around another week or two for them to get around to doing it.

Needless to say I wasn't very impressed. I spent at least an hour, probably more, grinding with a dremel tool to allow the pin to fully engage and the handle on the quick attach to go down to the locked position. It works well now, but I thought this experience was worth sharing and I'm interested if others have had this trouble.

/ CT 2025 pallet fork frame problem #2  
I've had to do a little trimming on several of my SSQA loader attachments.

/ CT 2025 pallet fork frame problem #3  
Thanks for sharing, I'll have a close look at this when mine are delivered with the tractor later in April. Could make for an interesting delivery day because it is all going to a new property with limited turning ability at the end of the 800' road so anticipate curb side drop off and mounting the pallet forks will be job one to bring the other attachments into the lot.

/ CT 2025 pallet fork frame problem #4  
I’m assuming you didn’t pay full price as a result? The same thing happened with my forks - problem seemed to be a sloppy weld up under the quick connect and a lack of quality control. My sales guy discounted them and then brought me a new one when it cam in stock.

/ CT 2025 pallet fork frame problem
I’m assuming you didn’t pay full price as a result?
Wish that was true, but it wasn't. It seems a lot of people have great dealer experiences, but I wouldn't say that for my dealer.

/ CT 2025 pallet fork frame problem #6  
Mine had the same issue, couldn't engage on the right. The dealer took them away and brought them back working correctly a couple of days later.

/ CT 2025 pallet fork frame problem
Mine had the same issue, couldn't engage on the right. The dealer took them away and brought them back working correctly a couple of days later.
Glad to hear your dealer took the initiative to remedy the situation.