CT2025 VS Kioti 2610

/ CT2025 VS Kioti 2610 #1  

HP942

Silver Member
Tractor
LS XJ2025H
I’ve been researching all colors of 25 HP tractors. I need a larger frame size like either of these two tractors. From what I can surmise, these two are basically the same tractor. It appears the CT2025 has a mid PTO and mid mount mower option, can anyone confirm this? Kioti’s website shows a mid PTO option for the 2610, but doesn’t list a mid mower option. Has anyone narrowed it down to these two and selected one or the other? If so, which and why? I haven’t shopped dealers yet and assume prices may be all over the place, but on average which of these two will be cheaper? TIA.

/ CT2025 VS Kioti 2610 #2  
Build & quote here shows mid mount PTO option and 60" mid mount mower for CT2025 if you click 'continue': db-buildquote-site Bobcat's pricing is quite good at the moment; 'free' loader if you pay cash. If you don't need a loader maybe they can offer some other discount.

/ CT2025 VS Kioti 2610 #3  
I started shopping green and orange like many first time tractor owners, leaning toward green at the subcompact stage and then toward orange as I was going larger. In the end I realized I didn't want a one tool does all and ordered the CT2025 without the mid PTO installed and no mower. My lawn will be steep and less than an acre so decided to optimize the tractor purchase for weight and loader/earth moving abilities because that was the real reason I needed a tractor, and snow removal. In my area Bobcat was cheaper by a margin, but ultimately the Kioti dealer got greedy and quoted me financing with interest instead of the 0% advertised on the website - essentially he was going to get the free loader out of the deal because he didn't pass on any savings or interest free.

Mid PTO is available on Kioti, as is the mid mount mower if you want.

/ CT2025 VS Kioti 2610
My closest dealer is about 1.5 hours away. Just got a quote for a CT2025, loader, mower, standard shift of $15,250, cash about 1k more for HST. That’s much better priced than the other color tractors I’ve seen. Sounds too good to be true. I wish he had one in stock so I could see it in person. Branson 2610 is the closest I’d found in value for performance, but I think Bobcat is winning out.

/ CT2025 VS Kioti 2610 #5  
Just got a quote for a CT2025.... Sounds too good to be true.
I totally agree. With the loader and backhoe added, I actually went so far as to compare it to a Kubota B26 TLB which has been considered an industry benchmark for a long time. The CT2025 is just as heavy and matches up on loader and 3ph, it is only beaten by the B26 in backhoe performance, but I would hope so since it cost almost $20k more in Canada. Obviously the B26 has some bells and whistles, however I'm pretty excited about my purchase.

I don't think you can even get a JD backhoe that swings 180 degrees until the 4 series. I may have missed something because I was working backwards looking at backhoe specs and then finding the tractors you can put the specific hoe on.

Your price is spot on with what I got (approximately when I substitute the mower for a box blade and pallet forks) after exchange rate and allowing for 3k for the loader since I financed.

/ CT2025 VS Kioti 2610 #6  
Hey HP, how are you making out on your decision? My whole order minus the backhoe which might still take some time is at the dealer and pending delivery for a couple weeks now. COVID has picked up again in my area and work from home rules are slowing deliveries. Patiently (or not so much) waiting to get projects started.

/ CT2025 VS Kioti 2610 #7  
CT2025 owner here.

I priced out both 2610 and 2025, the 2025 came out about 1000 a lot cheaper when they were quoted at a dealer. The bobcat included more features and attachments for less.

/ CT2025 VS Kioti 2610 #8  
the Kioti dealer got greedy and quoted me financing with interest instead of the 0% advertised on the website
Not sure how it is up there, but down here in Indiana 2 different dealers said the free loader and 0% things are either/or. Can't have both.

/ CT2025 VS Kioti 2610 #9  
Bought a CT2025 HST in Jan. Arrived last Monday. I compared 7 tractors of that range and narrow down to Kioti vs Bobcat. Both Kioti 2610 and Bobcat 2025 specs are almost the same (front end loader lift capacity is better on the Bobcat). Got quote from both. Bobcat was cheaper by 2500$ cdn. I compared also and got quotes for MF1526, MF1825E, Mahindra1626, JD3025E and Kubota L2501. Bobcat beat them all on price and most of the specs I was looking for. And was as heavy as Kioti or Kubota. And one of the best for the front end loader lift capacity.

/ CT2025 VS Kioti 2610 #10  
Not sure how it is up there, but down here in Indiana 2 different dealers said the free loader and 0% things are either/or. Can't have both.

This dealer didn’t offer me either. His quote didn’t show interest, but the total payments added up was almost $4k more than the price plus tax. He also didn’t offer the free loader, hence he was pocketing the rebate on the loader since Kioti would have included the loader for free without the 0%