CT235 Rear wheel part #

/ CT235 Rear wheel part # #1  

fatboycowen

Silver Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT235 TLB, Wheel Horse 518xi
I have a CT235 with a badly rusted rear wheel, and I'm worried it will fail soon. I'm struggling to find out what the part number is. The parts departments aren't much help, because the system doesn't seem to have much detail, and I don't want to order the wrong one.
The wheel is 19.5x12.25, and the tires is 15-19.5 industrial (R4 8 ply).
Can someone help me find the Bobcat part #?
I'd also like to know the Kioti equivalent part number, so I can choose whoever is cheapest. The Kioti parts manual is similarly difficult to read specs on.

Is there any other way to find a wheel for this tractor?

Thanks,
Jon

/ CT235 Rear wheel part # #2  
   / CT235 Rear wheel part #
Thank you Midniteoyl. I found the same, but there's nothing that tells me for sure that this is the correct size. If I don't hear otherwise, I'll just take a chance on it.

/ CT235 Rear wheel part # #4  
If I read that page correctly, thats the one they sold for the same size industrial tire you said yours had (and rim is labeled 'industrial'). The other size rims are for the turf and ag tires.

Calling a dealer should net you a confirmation.

/ CT235 Rear wheel part # #5  
I agree with Miditeoyl.
1650554050833.png

/ CT235 Rear wheel part #
Thanks guys. I ordered one from the local dealer, but as I suspected, the parts guy wasn't all that confident in confirming the specs. He took my credit card, but said he wouldn't charge me until I came to pick it up, when it comes in.
I'll try to report back once I see this in person, and can confirm it fits.

Thanks again!
Jon