Cyclone 200ES reviews?

/ Cyclone 200ES reviews? #11  
@ArlyA. Have you used your Cyclone 200ES yet? I noticed that you planned to use yours for flux-core welding. How has that worked out for you?

/ Cyclone 200ES reviews?
@ArlyA. Have you used your Cyclone 200ES yet? I noticed that you planned to use yours for flux-core welding. How has that worked out for you?
No I've not becase I'm off of work with damaged ligament in my arm-wrist and can't do much. I got soild .035 wire for it, just sitting in a box....

/ Cyclone 200ES reviews? #13  
No I've not becase I'm off of work with damaged ligament in my arm-wrist and can't do much. I got soild .035 wire for it, just sitting in a box....

Oh, man!! Sorry to hear that. I hope you recover quickly and get back to your normal operations soon, bud!

/ Cyclone 200ES reviews?
For the past 20 years I'll I have ran is .035 and 40 (or 45?) wire and I love that stuff. I did run flux core but that was many years ago.

/ Cyclone 200ES reviews?
Have put it into service AND LIKE IT. The ground cord is overly short and will ordered another longer one..

/ Cyclone 200ES reviews? #17  
Everlast isn't the only one that makes you pay extra for what shoulda been included - when I bought my Miller MM211 I tried to get them to just charge me the difference and give me the 15' mig gun (instead of the 10' it comes with) - no go. So I bought a 15' gun, and the 10 footer will probably sit in one of my welding parts drawers til they "pat me in the face with a shovel" -

Sorry about your wrist, that can sure put a damper on things - I spent my last YEAR (before retiring) on 70% after a right shoulder rotator cuff and muscle re-attachment operation - took almost a month before I could lift my coffee cup :rolleyes: - I DID learn to do more things with my LEFT hand tho 😎 ... Steve

/ Cyclone 200ES reviews?
Oh well, I was warned about the short ground in reviews before I got it. I welded for years and years and this is the 1st one I ever bought and having much fun with it.