Deer and Food plot pictures 2014

/ Deer and Food plot pictures 2014 #41  
I just built the fence part and the corn is piling up. Hogs are tearing up all the grass around my pond right now, so there is a real problem that I need to address. My long term goal is to build a large, permanent hog trap on the back side of the pond, near the creek. From what I've been told by the State Biologist, that's the most effective way to deal with them. For the short term, we carry our rifles when we go for our walks and shoot them when we see them.

Eddie

/ Deer and Food plot pictures 2014 #42  
Eddie how does oscar get along with the rest of the hogs? does he get to see them at all?

/ Deer and Food plot pictures 2014 #43  
I didn't see any big ones during bow season, but had a good opening day Saturday for shotgun season. Watched him make 2 rubs, and then had a good shot. I had a game camera within 10 yards of where I shot him, but never got him on the cam...although I got about 6 or 7 other bucks on it the last 4 weeks.

Attachments

• 20141115_071901.jpg
    20141115_071901.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 318
   / Deer and Food plot pictures 2014 #44  
I didn't see any big ones during bow season, but had a good opening day Saturday for shotgun season. Watched him make 2 rubs, and then had a good shot. I had a game camera within 10 yards of where I shot him, but never got him on the cam...although I got about 6 or 7 other bucks on it the last 4 weeks.

WOW. Nice Buck!

/ Deer and Food plot pictures 2014 #45  
Eddie,
have you seen the JAGER PRO videos on YouTube?

/ Deer and Food plot pictures 2014 #46  
That tannerite shot was too funny! I'm sure there wasn't much left of the problem with that group of pigs. Now if I could do that to some coyote's down my way, Hmmmm........!:thumbsup:

/ Deer and Food plot pictures 2014 #48  
The deer are hitting my soybeans hard! Minus 9 degrees and almost three foot of snow. More came out but got too dark for photos.

image.jpg