diesel storage

/ diesel storage
Assmann doesn't have a tank for diesel either, so I'm thinking about useing a 55 gal plastic barrel from work that had Simple Green cleaner in it. I was planning on loading it on my truck with loader and filling it with off road fuel and bring it home and gravity feeding into my tractor..

/ diesel storage #22  
Assmann doesn't have a tank for diesel either, so I'm thinking about useing a 55 gal plastic barrel from work that had Simple Green cleaner in it. I was planning on loading it on my truck with loader and filling it with off road fuel and bring it home and gravity feeding into my tractor..
Why didn't you just go with the 55 gal plastic barrel from work that had Simple Green cleaner in it in the first place ?
What sort of a place do you work for that uses 55 gallon drums of Simple Green?

/ diesel storage
Alot of different people told me the diesel would eat the plastic, but what the heck it's worth a try....I'm tired of chasing my tail on this...I work at an oil refinery

/ diesel storage #24  
Alot of different people told me the diesel would eat the plastic, but what the heck it's worth a try....I'm tired of chasing my tail on this...
*I work at an oil refinery
*Did you ask them about about diesel eating the drum? Seems to me a refinery ought to know what's fit to store there product in.

/ diesel storage #25  
Assmann doesn't have a tank for diesel either, so I'm thinking about useing a 55 gal plastic barrel from work that had Simple Green cleaner in it.
*I was planning on loading it on my truck with the loader and filling it with off road fuel and bring it home and gravity feeding into my tractor..
Would you be getting your fuel from the refinery where you work?

/ diesel storage
Nope,,gotta buy it like everyone else. Wish I could get my fuel at a cut rate
someone's maken lots a money