DK 50 PTO problem

/ DK 50 PTO problem #11  
Maybe your right Jim..lol not working again and I can't find the problem

/ DK 50 PTO problem #12  
Mine is not a Kioti but I have to raise and lower the 3 pt hitch before my pto will turn on, or at least raise it if down, if all the way up have to lower and then raise.

/ DK 50 PTO problem #13  
Maybe your right Jim..lol not working again and I can't find the problem

I think you have a very bad connection somewhere or a bad wire. Time to start wiggling things with the PTO switch in the on position to see if you can get it to either work or get it to go off.

/ DK 50 PTO problem #14  
I have trace all the wires and connections. took connections apart and they are all clean and tight. I even had a mechanic from the dealer come out and still can;t find the problem.

/ DK 50 PTO problem #15  
I have trace all the wires and connections. took connections apart and they are all clean and tight. I even had a mechanic from the dealer come out and still can;t find the problem.

The only real solution is to take a test light and start checking everything in the entire circuit to find out where the short is or the bad switch. I would start at the PTO switch to see if you have power there. From there move on to the next connector.

/ DK 50 PTO problem #16  
A couple of years ago, I had a dealer loaner DK50 for part of the winter. My DK45 is cabbed, but the DK50 wasn't; also, it spent its life outdoors. The PTO relay switch didn't want to stay engaged; the PTO ran as long as I kept the button pushed down, but stopped as soon as I let go. This doesn't sound like its the source of your problem, but thought I'd mention it.

/ DK 50 PTO problem
Problem finally found. After many hours my mechanic found a short in a module behind the steering wheel that wasn't on the wiring diagram. 10 hours of raking hay since he returned it and it works every time.

/ DK 50 PTO problem #18  
Problem finally found. After many hours my mechanic found a short in a module behind the steering wheel that wasn't on the wiring diagram. 10 hours of raking hay since he returned it and it works every time.
Awesome

/ DK 50 PTO problem #19  
Shat module? There should only be a 2 pole relay and the switch. Weird