DK40 KL1470 FEL after Dump Hesitation

/ DK40 KL1470 FEL after Dump Hesitation #11  
Re: DK40 KL1470 FEL after Dump Hesitation,revisit

OK, I can't stand it anymore! *LOL* That attachment from Kioti customer service originated with me. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ DK40 KL1470 FEL after Dump Hesitation #12  

I also have a file on the orifice kit I mentioned earlier that I am going to be sending to Kioti as well. They will have it later this afternoon. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ DK40 KL1470 FEL after Dump Hesitation #13  

I had a hunch that you might be the one and same person but,I didn't want to blow your cover........thanks again,Mike

/ DK40 KL1470 FEL after Dump Hesitation #14  

*LOL* It was only a matter of time till it was figured out. I just couldn't hide anymore though. Who isn't gonna figure out of they look at what posts I have made that I must be on the inside somewhere. Since I am now "out." I will answer questions as best I can when I see them, but it is still most proper to go through your dealer, who can go to Kioti, to me. And don't even ask about parts, or attachments, cuz there is only ONE way for you to get those. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif The interesting thing was that I mentioned that earlier TBN post in my reply to Kioti the other. I found the whole circle very ironic.