DK45 seat cover

/ DK45 seat cover #11  
I would take a look at measurements on you DK and compare seat dimension with A NX tractor.
Bought this one last year for Gravely ZT machine and paid round 75 bucks or so.
Then my overpriced 220 dollah seat cover came apart from exposure. So, eyeing seat dimension between the NX and the gravely they were a match.
Stumbled across the very same seat cover at Blue big box store for 50 dollah...so ah says why hey yeah.....
Something to consider and see if it'll work for yah.
Happy new year to all...ain't been here a while. now that house is built been pretty busy....y'all take care now...

/ DK45 seat cover #12  
Thank you. I will try that. My new NX6010 with 3rd function is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I am doing some minor repairs to the DK and getting ready to sell it. Have you ever seen a kit to add a hydraulic cylinder to the FEL lever pins, so one doesn't have to get off the tractor to change attachments? I have gotten old, and LZee.

/ DK45 seat cover #13  
Have you ever seen a kit to add a hydraulic cylinder to the FEL lever pins, so one doesn't have to get off the tractor to change attachments?--- IIRC Tractor Time with Tim long ago did a video on this compared to his little "Johnny" Deere.
But then I'm past getting old ....lol... So I may be all off course on it...!

/ DK45 seat cover #14  
I picked up a cover from Jay's Equipment Seat Covers based on their recommendation; the 18x18 small back, in vinyl. I'm extremely happy with it, after being quite disappointed with the options out there. I came over from Deere, who has quite the aftermarket.

20220717_191517.jpg

/ DK45 seat cover #16  
Had mine done by a local guy in marine vinyl

Attachments

• seat.JPG
    seat.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 477

/ DK45 seat cover
That looks nice. Is it slippery?

/ DK45 seat cover #18  
A good idea. I will look for one. Thank you.