Price Check DK55 or DK65 price?

/ DK55 or DK65 price? #1  

tpr

What kind of price range am I looking at to buy one of these with FEL and cab. I am in KY. My nearest dealer is IL or TN. So I haven't been to the lot yet, and don't know a whole lot about them. But from what I have read and scene on internet they seem to be good tractors. I almost bought a CaseIH JX 95 with cab FEL MFWD for 39000.

/ DK55 or DK65 price? #2  
I just paid $36,685 for a DK65S Cab Model with FEL, Quick Attach Bucket, QA Front Bale Spear, and QA Pallet Forks. This included a $200 delivery charge and a $1,200 cash discount. They also threw in 3 Gimme Caps and a scale model of Guapo's tractor for my Grandson.

I purchased the tractor from Rivera Machinery, Inc. in Donna, TX. They are nice folks to deal with.

/ DK55 or DK65 price? #3  
There is a nice looking 65 on ebay but has no cab. Only has 66 hours on it with some nice attachments but Mississippi might be a bit of a drive for you.

/ DK55 or DK65 price? #4  
<font color="blue"> I am in KY. My nearest dealer is IL or TN. </font>

Sweet Tractors is in Kentucky, and they sell Kioti.

RedDog

/ DK55 or DK65 price? #5  
I have a 65 demo in stock.... approx 80 hrs on it. I'll give you a great deal if you want to come pick it up.

/ DK55 or DK65 price? #6  
just got a price on DK65 w/ cab & FEL - loader is self leveling and has a QA skid steer type bucket. $33,650.00
I think there might be a rebate / discount for $1,200.00 if paid w/ cash or check.