Does in the yard

/ Does in the yard #11  
We had a man killed by his pet deer last week and his wife seriously injured, not sure what happened but I'm guessing he would have been gored.
We see some at home but can't get close to them, it is unusual to see them but they would be refugees from the forest fires we had recently that were about 20km away, they stand amongst the cattle and kangaroos.

/ Does in the yard #12  
We had a man killed by his pet deer last week and his wife seriously injured, not sure what happened but I'm guessing he would have been gored.
We see some at home but can't get close to them, it is unusual to see them but they would be refugees from the forest fires we had recently that were about 20km away, they stand amongst the cattle and kangaroos.
I had one go after one of my dogs once after the dog ran it and its fawn into the woods. Momma came back with vengeance in its eye as the dog was returning to me.
I figured this would not be good and headed straight towards the deer and did the same thing I do when cattle are headed my way. It worked and all was well.

/ Does in the yard #13  
I had one go after one of my dogs once after the dog ran it and its fawn into the woods. Momma came back with vengeance in its eye as the dog was returning to me.
I figured this would not be good and headed straight towards the deer and did the same thing I do when cattle are headed my way. It worked and all was well.

I walked outside one evening during the rut with a "rattle can" of paint I was mixing, getting ready to spray paint something. A buck with a nice rack came running up towards me ready to fight. I shouted at him and he ran away. But it made me think about using a rattle can during the rut. I wouldn't really like to be on the wrong end of a set of antlers.