Does this sound right to you?

/ Does this sound right to you?
If your any indication of the "folks" grind, i think Ill pass on getting too cozy. I started this thread in an effort to get a heads up on SOP when it comes to a purchase such as mine. If you bothered to read from the beginning you will see that many "folks" here seemed to agree with me that something was not right. The only reason I updated the status of my deal was because I was asked. Im not hear to cry, or get sympathy. My purpose was to share my experience. The things that I experienced are not imaginary, or paranoid. They are what happened to me. I think its kinda odd that some people would challenge something from their easy chair ,with no knowledge of what it was like from my perspective. I never expected that anyone believed what I had to say about all this. I don't give a rats ashtray what you or anyone else believes. Just sharing my experiences in the event that people like Dcleric can benefit from it.

/ Does this sound right to you? #22  
Just FYI, it was the dealer who made the mistake. The retail contract should not have been sent in until tractor rec'd. I cannot comment why it wasn't caught at DLL but they are usually pretty good. Everyone makes mistakes or overlooks here and there.

Just FYI, it was the dealer who made the mistake. The retail contract should not have been sent in until tractor rec'd. I cannot comment why it wasn't caught at DLL but they are usually pretty good. Everyone makes mistakes or overlooks here and there.

Who made the ORIGINAL mistake matters very little to me. What I know is that at any stage of the deal, any number of the various people that I spoke to, could have taken the initiative and offered some good ole fashion "customer service" The 3 parties involved included Kioti Corporate who was contacted both by phone and in writing, the finance company who was contacted numerous times both by phone and in writing, and the dealer who I had regular contact with. All of the above 3 parties found one way or another to point fingers at each other. As mentioned, I probably won't ever know where the original mistake was made, but I do know that nobody cared enough to try and rectify it until I got an attorney on the job. This just tells me that customer service is non existent and only the fear of getting sued motivates some organizations.
Ive gotta say Tidy that I would think it would be in your best interest to let this thing rest, seeings how you represent the very product we are talking about. Lets not pretend here that members of this very forum, have not had issues with Kioti corporate and their handling of various issues. You make it sound like they are beyond reproach.

/ Does this sound right to you? #24  
Dude, Tidy is just trying to help, no need to accost him.

It would seem he is right, the dealer should never have submitted that erroneous, and frankly fraudulent, paperwork. Yes, the lender should not have started your payments either. But it probably slipped through as a totally routine loan to them. Kioti corporate probably had nothing to do with any of it.

Dude, Tidy is just trying to help, no need to accost him.

It would seem he is right, the dealer should never have submitted that erroneous, and frankly fraudulent, paperwork. Yes, the lender should not have started your payments either. But it probably slipped through as a totally routine loan to them. Kioti corporate probably had nothing to do with any of it.

Dude, your missing the entire point, so let me spell it out for you and anyone else interested, AGAIN. Everyone answers to someone. Lemme see if I can break it down for you.... The entity at the top of this food chain is Kioti Corporate. Kioti Corporate is the people that dish out the dealer franchises. Kioti Corporate should be the people that have the reputation to protect. They get to choose, and set the tone for their entire dealer network to do biznez in a manner thats consistent with a set of principals that THEY decide upon. This is not to say that on occasion a legitimate mistake is not made. This is not to say that on occasion a dealer in their network goes off the reservation. Kioti Corporate also is the entity that chooses who they will use for their in-house financing. There is (or at least there should be) some accountability on the part of Kioti Corporate to manage how their surrogates conduct their affairs, in dealing with customers. Its sorta like this.... You go into a restaurant for dinner and wind up getting food poisoning because Acme Diner sold you some rancid meat. You go back to Acme Diner with barf all over your beard to complain about the bad meal that got you sick. The owner of Acme Diner tries to wiggle out of responsibility by pointing his finger towards his drunken short order cook. I fully realize that mistakes will be made when dealing with fellow human beings. A responsible biznez should not be judged on their occasional mistakes, but on the way they handle them when they become evident. What you are in effect doing is allowing wiggle room for for Acme Diner to serve bad food. When the top of the food chain does not protect themselves from the bad biznez practices of their surrogates then they get unsatisfied customers. This is what's happened here. When bad biznez practices first started to rear its ugly head, I as an alert consumer, that holds the people I do biznez with to a standard, reached out in a very professional manner to alert all parties to my dissatisfaction. My attempts at resolving this as a gentleman, fell on the deaf ears of all parties concerned. At any point someone in the food chain, whether it be dealer, finance company, or manufacturer, could have stepped in and said "hey guys, this customer is not being treated right" Instead my various calls and other correspondence were being ignored. Hours of my time were spent on the telephone on hold, being shuffled around from one phone prompt to another. When I was finally able to get through, calls were mysteriously dropped on multiple occasions with no call backs. Online forms were filled out with the various players outlining my issue. This went on for over a month, with me reaching out numerous times per week. Then miraculously things became resolved. I don't think its a coincidence that resolution only came after my attorney made contact with one of the parties. Now let me ask you something Deezler.... If you were on the receiving end of all of this poor customer service, how would you handle it??? Do you consider yourself a person that would just roll with this sorta poor customer service and not hold the parties accountable? If so then ive got this bridge id like to sell you!!!
Kioti Corporate was not the first people in the food chain that I went to with my concerns. I didn't want to believe that the manufacturer of my sizable investment, was going to turn their backs on me like the ugly girl at the dance. When I finally worked my way up the food chain to talking with their customer service reps i wasn't given the impression that they cared a lick. By the time my concerns reached their hands you woulda thought that they would have taken the initiative and done a bit of damage control, instead of pointing me in the direction of their surrogates. The old saying that "the fish stinks from the head" is what we are dealing with here. Lets not be naive here and act like there isn't a bunch of threads on the internet to include this very forum outlining just how bad this fish smells at times.

/ Does this sound right to you? #26  
Woof, hope that rant made you feel better. Because so far this thread kinda just seems to be making you more angry, and not bringing you any closure. It feels like your defensiveness is misplaced, no one is putting you down for getting taken advantage of.

I would feel quite similar to you if I got stuck in this position. However I think I would also not sign any documents to kick off my loan before my tractor was on site. I tried to ask you for some constructive take-aways or teachable moments from this ordeal, but you ignored my question and are now simply arguing with anyone who cares enough to comment. And now that you actually have your tractor, can I ask, would there have been any actual harm in just making two payments ahead of receiving the tractor?

Good luck with your machine.

/ Does this sound right to you? #27  
I hope the taint of the purchase does not affect the way you feel about your tractor.
I think it would affect me that way.

Woof, hope that rant made you feel better. Because so far this thread kinda just seems to be making you more angry, and not bringing you any closure. It feels like your defensiveness is misplaced, no one is putting you down for getting taken advantage of.

I would feel quite similar to you if I got stuck in this position. However I think I would also not sign any documents to kick off my loan before my tractor was on site. I tried to ask you for some constructive take-aways or teachable moments from this ordeal, but you ignored my question and are now simply arguing with anyone who cares enough to comment. And now that you actually have your tractor, can I ask, would there have been any actual harm in just making two payments ahead of receiving the tractor?

Good luck with your machine.

Well hindsight being 20\20 deezler you are correct. I should have never signed documents on a machine I could not have at least laid my hands on. I was a little suspicious doing this, but it was explained to me that the zero interest, with zero down, financing offer was due to expire at the end of June. I verified this by going to the Kioti website. Was told that docs needed to be signed in order to lock into this rate. Shame on me for not seeing the potential for a screwing. It would have been easier for me to do as you suggested and just made the payments anyway while I patiently waited. After all, at zero percent interest and zero down, it would not have cost me any more money by the end of the loan term. The problem with doing that is as follows... I don't like to bent over for anyone. Call me ole fashion, but Ive developed this code for living, that has me expecting a certain level of customer service from the people I do biznez with. It doesn't always happen that way, but I just refuse to compromise my principals because this once valued blueprint for life is quickly falling by the wayside. So all that being said, I will wrap it up by asking you deezler.... just how deep of a screwing you need to experience before YOU are ready to say I will not be bent over??? Please let us all know so that the scumbags in the group can have some insight on just how wrong they can do you???

I hope the taint of the purchase does not affect the way you feel about your tractor.
I think it would affect me that way.

I must admit that this wound is still pretty fresh and of this writing not fully resolved Aquabird. At this moment my feelings are a bit tainted about my purchase, but am confident that once all the dust settles, Ill be able to view this in a positive light. At this point the knowing that I didn't compromise my principals offers me some solace. I pity the people that have aligned themselves with the thinking that this sorta thing is biznez as usual.