Draft Controls on a TO 20

/ Draft Controls on a TO 20 #1  

uhoh

Tractor
old Ferguson
My old Ferguson seems to have some sort of draft action when plowing. I have been told the draft control on a Ford 8N is under the seat. I don't see any way to adjust the draft action on mine. Does it have an adjustable draft ? I believe it is about a 1950 year model.

/ Draft Controls on a TO 20 #2  
I knew this. I don't think so. I have a TO30 and I was trying to figure it out when I was grading and every time I hit a rock it would come up. I think in the end I just held the lever down so when it came up it would just go back down.

/ Draft Controls on a TO 20 #3  
Also for the record, it's not a Massey Ferguson, but just a ferguson

/ Draft Controls on a TO 20 #4  
My old Ferguson seems to have some sort of draft action when plowing. I have been told the draft control on a Ford 8N is under the seat. I don't see any way to adjust the draft action on mine. Does it have an adjustable draft ? I believe it is about a 1950 year model.
The Ferguson TO-20, the TEA-20, and the TO-30 only have draft control. You can make or buy position control devices for them. The system was called the Ferguson System and was also used on the Ford 9N and 2N tractors.
The only adjustment is for implement weight and for that you adjust the big spring on the back. When you put the implement on and raise it the spring should be able to turn. Most of them have rusted threads so if you want to make an adjustment you have to free them up.