Draft & Pressure Shift levers

/ Draft & Pressure Shift levers
Oh my, that profile pic! Pamm whatcha trying to do, there's a bunch of old dudes with cardiac issues on this forum. :ROFLMAO:

Lol , That's funny, it's just a tee shirt. Not trying to cause problems. I usually do a Low Cut Top wife beater tee for my profile pic but new here and not sure if it would be ok so being safe with a plain tee.

/ Draft & Pressure Shift levers #22  
Lol , That's funny, it's just a tee shirt. Not trying to cause problems. I usually do a Low Cut Top wife beater tee for my profile pic but new here and not sure if it would be ok so being safe with a plain tee.

Everyone on here is...what was the question ???? 😂😂😂😂

/ Draft & Pressure Shift levers #23  
I'm just playing around Pamm, welcome to TBN!

/ Draft & Pressure Shift levers #24  
I'm just playing around Pamm, welcome to TBN!
HA thats just a long winded way of saying the first words you thought of were nipple-boobie.
anyways, I will now forcibly digress from here as garden still needs some 40 ft rows carrots planted.

/ Draft & Pressure Shift levers #25  
HA thats just a long winded way of saying the first words you thought of were nipple-boobie.
Well my friend alls I could say is, as a non-birthing person who identifies as a dude/bro, with a maturity level hardly developed post-highschool...my mind might vacation elsewhere, but it pretty much lives in nipple-boobieville. 🐫

/ Draft & Pressure Shift levers #26  
HA pronouns. nuff said.
ok we should stop now :ROFLMAO:

/ Draft & Pressure Shift levers
Ya'll are funny, Just having fun