Driveline parts I.D

/ Driveline parts I.D #1  

Desert Bred

Silver Member
Tractor
1998 CKC TS 254 (Fei Dong 295T1)
Hi guys. I have an issue come up that I can't identify the parts to be able to purchase. I'm including some pics and as well the manual PDF shot that I circled a few of the parts that I think need to be replaced.
Only thing is I don't have the corresponding names, so if anyone has a copy of the Driveline for a similar tractor let me know what those names are.. Chip for Artrac i.d'ed a 'bearing race' that is chipped.. also the bearings were all over the place... Any help would be appreciated. The shaft itself looks ok as well as the gears ,, well at least I can i.d those...
also it is a TS254 shan dong
db

Driveline.jpgIMG_3911.JPGIMG_3912.JPGIMG_3913.JPGIMG_3914.JPGphoto.JPG

/ Driveline parts I.D #2  
It "LOOKS" similar to my Foton.. I wont get off work until later tonight but I will check my manual and at least get you in the right direction once I do get home.

/ Driveline parts I.D
Thank you very much. Db

/ Driveline parts I.D #4  
DB,
The pic is a little dark for details but I have gathered the most likely matches from my Foton 404 manual. I have no doubt the terminology may not be the same but maybe it can get you closer

for the gear my manual just gives a part number and the following text:
If its the large drive gear its called the "Large conical gear of terminal transmission"
If that is one of the smaller gears it is called "Small Terminal Driving Gear"

The bearing choices most matching what your picture is describing is either:
"Tapered roller bearing" or
"Deep Groove ball bearing"

There is a huge difference in the other parts so I have included some likely choices
"adjusting shim" if its a large flat spacer like washer
"Dust ring" for the seal that has the rubber torn up and the small coil spring ring sticking out
"Oil Sealing" for another seal looking item
"Sleeve" for any pipe looking items
"Spacer Sleeve" for another pipe looking item on top

Hope that helps

/ Driveline parts I.D
Thanks Wb

I had no clue whether or not they were the same so I found a manual on eBay and finally a parts manual for the ts254.. To reciprocate, if anyone needs any specific pics of the manual let me know I'd be happy to send them your way. Includes ts-25a 25k 25y 300a 254 304a.

image-3630495200.jpg

I also had some help from Chip at Artrac to get those pieces here. Thanks Chip

/ Driveline parts I.D #6  
I have recently acquired a taishan tractor. I would love to see the diagrams for the front differential. Actually I would love to have a parts book. I have looked on ebay but never came up with one. Did the seller have more listed. I cannot tell if mine is a 254 or 304 the tags have either been removed or painted over (a dozen times). Do you know any way to tell them apart or is the only difference the motor?

/ Driveline parts I.D #7  
Hi, by chance would you have a part number for the front drive shaft that is to run the 4x4 ?

/ Driveline parts I.D #8  
Lot's of luck finding OEM parts for Chinese tractor that old. Bearings/seals usually can be matched up at a good bearing/seal wholesaler. Gears are iffy, probably unique to that manufacturer and expensive to have duplicated. Sleeves, spacers, shafts can be easily duplicated by a machine shop.

Ron

/ Driveline parts I.D #9