Dropped my MFWD drive shaft

/ Dropped my MFWD drive shaft #11  
What size roll pin and is your tractor mahindra 2015 HST?
This is a twelve year old thread and it doesn't appear that the OP has been on the site in five years. I think Messicks has mahindra in their online parts catalog, might check there.

/ Dropped my MFWD drive shaft #12  
This is a twelve year old thread and it doesn't appear that the OP has been on the site in five years. I think Messicks has mahindra in their online parts catalog, might check there.

Hate it when that happens! I never catch the original date until reading the complete thread!

That being said, I think there is a correct orientation for a roll pin, so it is orientated in a way that any minimal movement will cause the pin flex by changing the width of the split, rather than flexing the pin itself without the split changing width.

In other words, in the driveshaft application, the slit should point to the back or front...If it points to the left or right of the tractor, the slit will not change (at least not as much) when the pin is stressed by the clearance and wear of the splines, and therefore is likely to break sooner than it would otherwise.

I had this same exact thing happen on my BX2200 a few years ago.