emax 25 whine normal?

/ emax 25 whine normal? #21  
That’s normal, I have a emax 25 2015. Low gear minimal whine. High gear is louder. This comes from when the rpms are up and you are not depressing the pedal all the way down. The whine is the hydraulic fluid as is moves through. If you drop the rpms and fully depress the pedal it’s minimal.

Also cold fluid is thicker

As far as the wrong hst filter, almost impossible I have tried to find a aftermarket one and this is none.
They are great machines
The main difference is the loader capacity between the 25 and 26.the hoes are exactly the same.

/ emax 25 whine normal? #22  
The noisy one is started cold in COLD weather. I see you're in PA, and my weather has been cold here in Ohio. We had 22 degrees a couple days ago when this video was filmed. You are comparing that to a video of tractors started in July in TX. Cold will make noise until the fluid is warmed up with use. Start it in 90 degree weather and the fluid is already warm and flowing better, and much quieter.

/ emax 25 whine normal?
That’s normal, I have a emax 25 2015. Low gear minimal whine. High gear is louder. This comes from when the rpms are up and you are not depressing the pedal all the way down. The whine is the hydraulic fluid as is moves through. If you drop the rpms and fully depress the pedal it’s minimal.

Also cold fluid is thicker

As far as the wrong hst filter, almost impossible I have tried to find a aftermarket one and this is none.
They are great machines
The main difference is the loader capacity between the 25 and 26.the hoes are exactly the same.

but he is idling in the video the tractor is not moving

/ emax 25 whine normal?
The noisy one is started cold in COLD weather. I see you're in PA, and my weather has been cold here in Ohio. We had 22 degrees a couple days ago when this video was filmed. You are comparing that to a video of tractors started in July in TX. Cold will make noise until the fluid is warmed up with use. Start it in 90 degree weather and the fluid is already warm and flowing better, and much quieter.

i have/ had a video of another machine with more hours and 17 from pa, maybe not as cold of a day and it was still quieter. but your making me feel better

/ emax 25 whine normal?
Big Chief?

/ emax 25 whine normal? #26  
^^ He's reving the engine speed up in that first video, and that's when you hear the whine. You can see the tach as he pulls the throttle and the engine revs, and the whine gets loud because he's not moving. Then he reduces the throttle and the noise drops.

/ emax 25 whine normal?
the guy just told me he dropped 750 bucks on a service. is that a typical amount of money for a service?

/ emax 25 whine normal? #28  
With 139 hrs it’s like new, really can’t hurt these machines. Simple oil changes and hydro changes every few yrs and your good. When I changed mine at 50 hrs it was like new. I do know what he could have done to it in 139 hrs. If it looks totally trashed then you know. If it looks new and has some paint on most wear surfaces I would consider it.

If you want new then buy new, 139 is pretty close.

/ emax 25 whine normal?
^^ He's reving the engine speed up in that first video, and that's when you hear the whine. You can see the tach as he pulls the throttle and the engine revs, and the whine gets loud because he's not moving. Then he reduces the throttle and the noise drops.

yep but they do that in other video's as well. he told me after the 750 dollar service it doesn't whine anymore, but he also didn't offer to provide a video proving it. guess he's not overly motivated. guess its another month of looking.