EQuine discount and 0% financing?

/ EQuine discount and 0% financing? #1  

tradosaurus

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5400 HST, heavy duty bucket, 3rd function, R1 tires (rears filled), 2 remotes
Anyone ever get both promotions on a tractor?

/ EQuine discount and 0% financing? #2  
I don't think they do both...

/ EQuine discount and 0% financing? #3  
It’s one or the other as far as I know...

/ EQuine discount and 0% financing? #4  
Just tell 'em who you are, that should be enough.

/ EQuine discount and 0% financing? #5  
Here's the text from the bottom of the kubota page on the equine discount, it says you can't get both:

"Up to 20% off MSRP on select models plus Standard Rate Financing (Any other offers or discounts, including Promotional Rate Financing, and Customer Instant Rebate are not Applicable)."

/ EQuine discount and 0% financing? #6  
Here's the text from the bottom of the kubota page on the equine discount, it says you can't get both:

"Up to 20% off MSRP on select models plus Standard Rate Financing (Any other offers or discounts, including Promotional Rate Financing, and Customer Instant Rebate are not Applicable)."

That's when the salesman starts cussing you under his breath :laughing:

/ EQuine discount and 0% financing? #7  
Before my recent purchase I was able to find 3 instances on various forums including here where the buyer claimed to have combined the 2. I tried with my dealer but it was a no go.

/ EQuine discount and 0% financing?
Before my recent purchase I was able to find 3 instances on various forums including here where the buyer claimed to have combined the 2. I tried with my dealer but it was a no go.

I've read the claim too but don't know of anyone on this forum that has 1st hand knowledge.