Mowing Everyone having a good mowing season?

/ Everyone having a good mowing season? #21  
I try to mow every week. It has been one of the wettest summers the UK has ever had. Lots of the lower parts of the county are flooded! We're still hoping to hay cut but it looks like it is just going to have to be shredded in the field :mad: Hay sure is going to be expensive next year for us, glad we got some cut back in June.

/ Everyone having a good mowing season? #22  
No, my mower is broken again. I know I must sound like a broken record to alot of people, but when I saw the rain again yesterday, and the sun today I keep getting ticked. Now sections of my yard are about a foot high and growing. I'll be on that tractor for hours and hours once they get my parts in and fix it.

/ Everyone having a good mowing season? #23  
I think it's been 3 weeks since I last mowed. Been really dry around here lately and the lawn isn't much more than a brown patch. That's kind of a nice thing since I don't have to mow it. The bad part is my fields are starting to look just as bad. :(

/ Everyone having a good mowing season? #24  
DieselPower said:
I think it's been 3 weeks since I last mowed. Been really dry around here lately and the lawn isn't much more than a brown patch. That's kind of a nice thing since I don't have to mow it. The bad part is my fields are starting to look just as bad. :(

Yeah it's definitely drier than *************** around here. I hate to say it, but I almost miss mowing. I do however like not having to spend money on gas for the tractor though. I think that I've only put 6+ hrs on my Cub all summer long. My lawn, or what's left of it looks like crap as I can assume that yours does as well since you're only a few min's from my place....

T

/ Everyone having a good mowing season?
Had rain all last week. My grass is as green now as it was in the spring. I think I will be changing blades tomorrow (Thursday).

Michael