Fair ask price for me selling my Massey Ferguson GC2610 TLB

/ Fair ask price for me selling my Massey Ferguson GC2610 TLB #11  
I looked at a very similar MF when I was tractor hunting a few years ago. Nice Unit. It will sell quickly.

It seems to have had an initial / retail of $10 K in US dollars, so with the extra items, I think I'd list it for $10 K and see what happens. of course it is likely in the age of 8 - 9 yrs, with low hours.

just my Canadian thoughts - all the Best
$10k is way way too low for the tractor with the low hours and the condition. The OP has the backhoe, loader and the mower deck. There is a huge shortage of tractors right now and used tractor values are up. Supply and demand. For example, I recently saw a 2009 Woodmizer LT40 Sawmill with 234 hours go for $55,200 on Ebay. A brand new model from Woodmizer only costs $35000 but there is a 15 month plus wait from them right now. Timberking sawmills is taking orders for 2023 delivery which is 2 years away. Tractors aren't quite as bad yet but the OP can get a good buck for his tractor right now because of low inventories.

This GC2310 on Tractorhouse has way more hours and no backhoe and it is listed for $11,500 so I believe OP can get at least $15k

If it was me I'd buy a new battery for the tractor, wash and wax that baby, mount the mower deck up so all 3 attachments are showing, take a pic of it and list it for $15k. If the OP wants to sell it to his friend then that would be between them what they work out but I think $15k is a good starting point if listing for sale to the general public.

/ Fair ask price for me selling my Massey Ferguson GC2610 TLB #12  
^That's not wrong. I may be able to convince my home boss to buy new because the used prices are so high. Harder to finance used equipment and I am not what one would consider a mechanic.

In my day job, I teach Economics. Supply and Demand is a real thing that even HS kids understand when explain a few times. :)