Farm Show Magazine ?

/ Farm Show Magazine ? #1  

Dave___in___CT

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3130, LA723 Loader, BH90 Backhoe, Curtis Cab, || '82 Gravely 8199KT garden tractor
Hi...

Anyone read this magazine ? Useful ?

Worth $12.95 for 6 issues ?

Thanks...

Dave...

/ Farm Show Magazine ? #2  
I subscribed during the past year but did not renew my subscription. There were many articles that made me admire the inventiveness of folks but very few ideas presented anything about compact tractors. For a person interested in farm tractors and implements and new ideas for actual farming the publication would be more helpful.

/ Farm Show Magazine ? #3  
It is my favorite magazine, and I get a lot of them! A lot of different hobbies at this house, so I get sevreal car, gun, and farm type magazines monthly, but Farm Show is the only one that gets devoured the day it comes in. If you like to fabricate your own "inventions" you can get LOTS of ideas of the folks that write in. Also, the yearly "best of, worst of" is sort of like having a consumer reports handy for about anything you want to buy.

/ Farm Show Magazine ? #4  
I've got 2 more issues coming on this subscription. I don't know yet wether I'll renew or just by the CD of past issues.

/ Farm Show Magazine ? #5  
Farm Show Magazine is interesting. There are a lot of skilled, innovative people out there. Unfortunately, I sometimes feel that these inventors view their inventions like children...they can do no wrong. In other words, these inventions work great for the inventor's operations, but are viewed as God's gift to farmingkind. I won't even touch the safety aspects of some the inventions!
I read some very good articles in the magazine...on par with some of the glossy magazines.
My summary: you could do a lot worse for the price of the subscription. Give it a try. If its not your cup of tea, do not renew.

/ Farm Show Magazine ?
Hi...

Thanks for replying... !

I found the Farm Show web site and reviewed past articles...

Found 1 or 2 useful for me... worth the $12.95... so i subscribed...

Thanks again...

Dave...