Farmall Cub tires

/ Farmall Cub tires #1  

Kelso

Tractor
JD 3320 w 300CX Loader; JD 830 (1975); Farmall Cub (1948)
Hi can anyone help me with locating a distributor for front and rear tires for my Farmall cub?
I see some on Ebay, but thought to check here with the experts.

Thanks!

/ Farmall Cub tires #3  
Our tire stores here in lower Florence county can all get Farmall tires. I have to put a set on one of my 140s now but haven't had the chance to price them yet.

/ Farmall Cub tires
I appreciate your responses. I'll check into both of these. I think Agri Supply in Florence, SC, carries these also, not sure of the quality.

Thank you for your help!

/ Farmall Cub tires #6  
My local tire shop gets them for me as cheap as I can find them online

/ Farmall Cub tires #7  
According to my Machinist who is a tractor nut, and has two Farmalls, Case equipment dealers can still get Farmall parts, might include tires.

/ Farmall Cub tires #8  
Hi can anyone help me with locating a distributor for front and rear tires for my Farmall cub?
I see some on Ebay, but thought to check here with the experts.

Thanks!

Our tire stores here in lower Florence county can all get Farmall tires. I have to put a set on one of my 140s now but haven't had the chance to price them yet.

According to my Machinist who is a tractor nut, and has two Farmalls, Case equipment dealers can still get Farmall parts, might include tires.
What's this about tires being exclusive to a brand of tractor? Are ya'll saying tire dealers have sections in their warehouse stock for Farmall,a section for John Deere,a section for Kubota and right on down the line for each brand of tractor? I was under the impression that if you call a tire dealer and ask for a tire for xx model of xx brand tractor,nine times out of 10 they will ask what size,tread design and ply rating your tractor has on it.

/ Farmall Cub tires #9  
Tires go by size and dont matter what color the tractor is. on the cub rear go for 9.5 x 24 on rear and 4:00 x 12 on the front and yes internet sellers have them at decent price,--- and yes 9 out of 10 sell tires made in chimna! IF you can find American made tires----they cost more than your cub did!

/ Farmall Cub tires #10  
Tires go by size and dont matter what color the tractor is. on the cub rear go for 9.5 x 24 on rear and 4:00 x 12 on the front and yes internet sellers have them at decent price,
So how do newbees know who or what to believe when conflicting advice is given (and it happens much too often) ?