Buying Advice Farmtrac Parts

/ Farmtrac Parts #1  

Elmorran

Tractor
farmtrac 50
New to the Forum and appreciate any help I can get. I need to replace the radiator in a hand-me-down Farmtrac 60. I have found that parts are hard to come by and expensive. The cheapest parts place I have found is ITP Agrisolutions, their price for a radiator (ESL 10505) is $496 plus $22 shipping, a good $150 less than their nearest competitor. My questions are:
1) Has anybody dealt with ITP Agrisolutions before, are they legit, any issues with them? It makes me nervous when somebody undercuts their nearest competitor by that much money.
2) Is there a Ford or generic radiator that will fit the Farmtrac 60 that may be less expensive?

Any help or advice is appreciated, Thank You.

/ Farmtrac Parts #2  
ITP is legit. I've ordered several part from them. They've always supplied genuine FT parts. Check Diamond R equipment out of Missouri.

/ Farmtrac Parts #3  
No issues whatsoever with ITP, use them without fear. They can get any part you need from Farmtrac in India if needed.

/ Farmtrac Parts
Appreciate the responses, ordering today.

/ Farmtrac Parts #6  
I have an inj. pump & injectors from a customer, right now..
The pump is no problem to find parts.. its the injectors.!!
MY inj. pump parts supplier "sourced" the nozzles & the only place they could find them was Germany.!! {Bosch factory}
& I have to buy 8 @ $100.00 EACH.. only NEED 3..
I looked up a whole injector & its 275.00.EACH.!!
SO if anyone has a lead on 3 tips/nozzles.. DSLA145P1251.. Part #>> F 002 C40 553
PLEASE contact me.. I KNOW the customer & myself will appreciate it.. Thanks..

/ Farmtrac Parts #7  
Never mind.. Found'm in England.. "a little" pricey but it beats the heck outta 8 @ $100.00 each + freight.!!

/ Farmtrac Parts
Ordered and received the radiator from ITP Agrisolutions. plan on putting it on this weekend, thank you all for the help.

/ Farmtrac Parts #9  
Had to buy some parts for my 555 tractor, askd ITP about this nozzle, They quoted @79 dollars and needed about 12 days to arrange it.

/ Farmtrac Parts #10  
Thanks Fred.. I found some in England should have'm in a few days. NO minimum..