Fast Source for LS Xr4155 Cat 2 Sway bars or 3 pointt parts?

/ Fast Source for LS Xr4155 Cat 2 Sway bars or 3 pointt parts?
Are you using cat 1 stabilizers on cat 2 tractor?

No sir. I bought the OEM LS stabilizer and the OEM one broke, and a 2nd OEM has now broke. I prefer to use only factor parts, but like anybody else, I try to save money when I buy them. lol This is a Cat 2 setup, but I do have the bushing to use Cat 1 Impliments.

Thanks much for the post!
You know, I had found that when we got the tractor, and had forgot how helpful that site is to find the parts and part numbers when you need something. Thanks so much for posting that up. ---> Parts - LS Tractor USA

Last edited:
I have had a good look at the parts diagram and yes, the mount that broke has 2 holes, not 3. I looked at the right side one and thought it was 3. Its very muddy up here right now, so it can be hard to see clearly until I get back to look at things later. I can not really explain how the mount broke off, but I think when the right stabilizr broke, and allowed the blade to move far enough left to let the left stabilizer hit the tire chains which broke the mount. It is very strange to me because I did not feel when this broke. The first time I broke a stabilizer, I knew the moment that happened. I believe they are sacrificial parts so they are doing exactly what they are supposed to do by failing under heavy shock.

/ Fast Source for LS Xr4155 Cat 2 Sway bars or 3 pointt parts? #14  
You not the first nor the last ask more of machine than designed. Just ask my little BX what work it did before it got a bigger brother.... There are tools and sometimes you have to get something done and deal with the consequences

You not the first nor the last ask more of machine than designed. Just ask my little BX what work it did before it got a bigger brother.... There are tools and sometimes you have to get something done and deal with the consequences
Yea, I hear you. We tried to get more Horsepower then we needed, and especially a turbo to offset the higher elevation. We also had a budget to try to stick to. I honestly think Im trying to do a full size loaders job with this 4155 at times, and so far it has worked out, but this winter pushed the capacity of what is possible with this tractor, and I find myself now trying to get bigger and stronger parts for it. We really needed a better setup for the snow, but it worked so well for 2 years that we didnt worry about it. This year changed everything. I was looking at a V-Plow recently, but I think the King Kutter 84 may be a better soltution because so much can be done with it, and it seems to be pretty heavy duty. Thanks for the input.

/ Fast Source for LS Xr4155 Cat 2 Sway bars or 3 pointt parts? #16  
Mike Thanks for telling us about your problems, just noticed today that one of the bolts for my left side bracket wasn’t quite as tight as it should be, I probably wouldn’t have noticed it if you hadn’t mentioned it, all 4 are tight now.