Snow FEL Blade Attachment for Snow Removal

/ FEL Blade Attachment for Snow Removal
I went and purchased a 5 Ft County Line Grader Blade. It’s been one year since I bought my MT125 and I thought the blade will be a good birthday gift. I have to figure out how to put together the 3 point Hitch tomorrow. The parts have been sitting in a box for a year. I will use it to plow snow even though we probably won’t get any this year, and to attempt to smooth out some property. I’m not so good at use if the FEL for that. I’ll post some pictures of my work on the yard if I don’t mess it up.

I installed the County Line 5ft grader blade today. I was a little concerned that the blade would not lift high enough, but it raises 15in from the ground. Played around the yard a little to see how well it handles. Messes a lot of yard up, but I will have fun fixing it. What is there out there that I can but on the blade for snow removal? I’m afraid the medal blade will damage my asphalt drive way.
IMG_1845.JPG

/ FEL Blade Attachment for Snow Removal #13  
You could get a poly edge to bolt on for a cutting edge.

/ FEL Blade Attachment for Snow Removal #14  
I ran a slightly wider county line lightweight blade for years behind my L3410. It was fine on pavement with the steel edge, and great for pushing snow backwards into the grass without damaging the turf.
Currently I use UHMW polyethylene edges on heavier blades. The heavier front and rear blades with steel edges will mark up pavement, but not real damage.

If anyone buys the 5 Ft blade from Tractor supply, I would suggest also buying a new top link that is slightly longer than the one that comes with the tractor. There is literally no tool for adjustments.

/ FEL Blade Attachment for Snow Removal #16  
You can find UHMW Polyethylene edges on eBay, for certain. And from other sources.

If i still lived in, or near, a big town, I‘d call a plastics supplier/fabricator, and see what they had in the offcutts.

I called a former employer, and they have scrap UHMW, 5/8-in. thick about 4-in. Wide, and 4-ft. long. I picked up three pieces, and made edges for my snowplow and the FEL bucket on the tractor.

/ FEL Blade Attachment for Snow Removal #17  
You can find UHMW Polyethylene edges on eBay, for certain. And from other sources.

If i still lived in, or near, a big town, I‘d call a plastics supplier/fabricator, and see what they had in the offcutts.

I called a former employer, and they have scrap UHMW, 5/8-in. thick about 4-in. Wide, and 4-ft. long. I picked up three pieces, and made edges for my snowplow and the FEL bucket on the tractor.
I got a strip off of amazon a few years ago, it was the cheapest place I found it at the time.