Fill Rite Fr11c

/ Fill Rite Fr11c #1  

ElSueno Farms

Tractor
Kubota B2320 Kubota M5660SUD Kubota RTV500. Honda Pioneer 1000
Anyone use this model pump for diesel? It is a rotary pump with counter, says 10 gal per 100 revolutions. Considering a new diesel 50 gal storage and have zero experience with hand pumps. The fuel inlet on MX5400 is not very friendly located for a senior citizen to fill from 5 gal cans.

/ Fill Rite Fr11c #2  
FillRite makes quality pumps. I have an electric FillRite 13gpm pump on my transfer tank, and it has been problem free for many years.
Do yourself a favor and also get an auto shutoff nozzle.

/ Fill Rite Fr11c #3  
FillRite makes quality pumps. I have an electric FillRite 13gpm pump on my transfer tank, and it has been problem free for many years.
Do yourself a favor and also get an auto shutoff nozzle.
JIC anyone missed it.

/ Fill Rite Fr11c #4  
JIC anyone missed it.

X2

IMG_5707.jpg

/ Fill Rite Fr11c #5  
I have the basic fillrite hand crank pump. It is installed on a 55 gallon white plastic drum. I can see the level of fuel with white. The threads on the pump are cast and rough so I filed the high spots, a small triangle file for inside edges of the threads. Not doing that the plastic threads on the barrel will be ruined, a metal barrel no problem. I also bought a barrel dolly (they are low round, with 5 wheels) that is easy to push from place to place on the cement floor of my barn. The fillrite pump is for me the only way to go, it even came with teflon tape for the hose threads. I had a cheaper pump that was a waste of money. Fueling my tractors is no longer an ordeal.
The pump started pumping almost immediately with out priming. I first pumped fuel back into my diesel 5 gallon can looking for metal filings and red paint chips that some have complained about. I found none of that. Also I set one of my two 5 gallon cans on the top of the barrel and with a jiggler siphon hose to refill the barrel. Thats one lift and no holding the can up. I keep the fill cap on the barrel loose or off to act as a vent hole when pumping.