Finally bought a Kubota

/ Finally bought a Kubota #1  

iamhistory

Tractor
Kioti NX5010, Kubota B7800, International-560 gas, John Deere 2155
Well......I finally made the purchase. After a long time of debating, discussing, looking, researching and also justifying why I shouldn't spend the money I came to my senses and finalized my choices Monday.

Here's what I bought:

Kubota B7800 w/ mid-pto and foldable ROPS and R4 tires w/ rear tires filled w/ Rimguard
Kubota 402 Front end loader w/ two tow hooks installed by dealer (welded to top outside edge of bucket)
60" MMM (Kubota)
72" Bush Hog rear blade
60" Bush Hog Squealer bush hog with slip clutch

Paid 19,751.34 with taxes/fees. I got a discount on my implements, free delivery to my house and the rear tires loaded at no charge. I also was able to set up a pickup of my old Farmall 560 w/ loader and backhoe when they bring the Kubota to take down to the dealer for a consignment sale at no charge. They will just off load the Kubota and take the 560 back with them. Hopefully we can get a few thousand for it. (Of course today, I was getting it ready to be picked up and blew a hydraulic line in the backhoe. It's always something.)

The dealer was very cordial and upfront. I went to him expecting that since I've done other business there as well. I think he took more than fair care of me on this purchase. Now I've had the painstaking wait of two or three days before I get to get into some projects.

This is my first post here but I can tell you that I read posts here and looked at reviews for weeks while trying to decide what to do. I was glad I found this site b/c it was certainly helpful. I know it will continue to be now that I actually own a tractor and am not just wishing I did. I'll let you know for sure how the 7800 works out. I talked to a lot of guys and got a lot of input. I think I made a solid choice. Hopefully there won't be too many times that I have the "I should've gotten the L3400......" syndrome.

I'll be back with a full report in a few days.

iamhistory

/ Finally bought a Kubota #2  
Congradulations! From all that I have heard, the 7800 is a great machine. Now it is time to post some pictures!:)

/ Finally bought a Kubota #3  
You will be more than happy with what you purchased especially after you have a few hours on the clock. Sounds like you got a good dealer and a good deal on al that you got.

I wish you many happy hours on the seat of your new work partner.

Randy

/ Finally bought a Kubota #4  
My FIL has a 7800 and loves it. Have fun!

-Brian

/ Finally bought a Kubota
Thanks All.......I am really looking forward to getting some hours on it. Got a disappointing response today when I called the dealer to check on the delivery schedule to make sure I'd be home for it. Was expected for tomorrow and now not until the beginning of next week. "Maybe Saturday but the shop is swamped".............ugh.

I'm ready to rip and tear.

/ Finally bought a Kubota #6  
It will be a loooong weekend looking out your window wishing you were seeing your tractor coming up the driveway. I feel your depression. It will be all worth the wait when it arrives and all will be forgotten. Good luck with the new machine!

/ Finally bought a Kubota #7  
The B7800 is a great all around tractor, I'm sure you're gonna love it.

/ Finally bought a Kubota #8  
iamhistory, best wishes. I am sure you are going to love the tractor. The B7800 is a true workhorse. I bought mine back in January and can not believe the number of applications I have been using the tractor for. Plus TBN has many very nice contributors and there is never a time that I don't take something positive away from a session here. I am including a picture of my B7800 so you have something to dream about over the weekend!

Attachments

• B7800-with-Woods-BH70-X-WC.jpg
    B7800-with-Woods-BH70-X-WC.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 282
   / Finally bought a Kubota #9  
Congratulations on your B7800 purchase. You got a great deal on all A-1 equipment.

I am one of those guys who sometimes wishes he had bought a larger frame L series but I have 20 acres of very hilly maple forest. I just bought a tilt-meter and will be careful.

/ Finally bought a Kubota #10  
Must be you have more patience that me, lol. I would have pushed hard to get it by the weekend saying I have plans for it. For $20K the dealer can find someone to put an hour or so of OT in and get you your tractor. Either way I'm jealious because I haven't had the time to get serious about buying one yet while yours is on the way, next week, lol.