Finally scrolled down the rest of the way... found the “Introductions” forum...

/ Finally scrolled down the rest of the way... found the “Introductions” forum... #1  

KilroyJC

Elite Member
Tractor
1962 Case 430, 1995 Craftsman Yard Tractor/mower, 1949 South Bend 9A Lathe, WoodMizer Lx55 sawmill, Kubota KX033-4 Mini-Excavator
...after introducing myself elsewhere.

There’s never time to do it right, but ALWAYS time to do it over. And over.

Anyway, glad to be here, looking forward to learning a lot amd getting my hand dirty and knuckles bloody (well, not REALLY looking forward to it, just knowing that it will inevitably happen).

And now I am heading back to searching the forums for more info!

/ Finally scrolled down the rest of the way... found the “Introductions” forum... #3  
Welcome!
The second time is a charm :)

/ Finally scrolled down the rest of the way... found the “Introductions” forum... #4  
(Again :) ) G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Enjoy the site.

/ Finally scrolled down the rest of the way... found the “Introductions” forum... #5  
3032514546.gif

and enjoy the forum!

/ Finally scrolled down the rest of the way... found the “Introductions” forum...
   / Finally scrolled down the rest of the way... found the “Introductions” forum...
   / Finally scrolled down the rest of the way... found the “Introductions” forum... #9  
Welcome to TBN , again :)

Thank you, recursively 🤣