Finally

/ Finally #1  

Too many Kubotas

Platinum Member
Tractor
Orange
Not a new member, really, having joined in '16 or so, but I think this is my first post.

Really wanted to let people know how happy I am with Brian and his excellent top and side link setups, but never got around to it. Now I got a new password and can comment on other things.

I probably shouldn't, but keep reading so much misinformation that I may not be able to resist trying to set the record straight every now and then. So I ask for forgiveness in advance.

/ Finally #2  
3032514546.gif

and enjoy the forum!

/ Finally #3  
G'day Mate and welcome to your first post on TBN from Downunder.

Correcting mis/dis-information is part of what we're all about, eh?

Enjoy the site.

/ Finally
Thanks, guys.

I can definitely be stubborn (if I know I'm right), but at least I can stay civil.
Unfortunately, the latter seems to be a lost art on many forums. And common sense is apparently becoming an endangered species.

By the way, Wagtail, I almost ended up moving to Australia, but planted myself here in the USA instead.

/ Finally #5  
Light always on and rocking chair ready.

/ Finally
Almost forgot. Guess i should declare what I have.

A Kubota M6040 is the staple, used for all kinds of stuff, but primarily for pulling a 10-foot mower and plowing snow.

My girlfriend bought a Kubota L3800, but I don't think she's ever driven it. Small enough to be very handy for all the little things, and quick to maneuver with the hydrostat. I use that one a lot.

Then, a Kubota BX25D. Why? Because when going to the local dealer to buy a harrow, my girlfriend saw them in the lot. "Oh, how cute!" she said. And it is. Not particularly useful, but cute.

Other machinery includes a pair of Case 580 backhoes on military Unimogs, and one equipped with a forklift and a crane in the rear. Plus one with a dozer blade and a trencher. Oh, and a little New Holland skid steer, mostly used to run a snowblower.

Naturally also the usual assortment of blades, box blades, mowers, etc., and a couple of home made things, primarily made for precision grading.

Yes, a fair amount of stuff, which I enjoy most every moment of using...not to mention learning to operate.