First time tractor owner

/ First time tractor owner #1  

tractor21

Tractor
05 KabotaG2160
Hey Guys.Nice to be on this site for the first time. I gust bought a 05 Kabota G2160 with blower, 60 inch deck and plow. Big snow here so only using blower. after putting on decent v chains and 200 lbs of weight it now works great, only 150 hours and i got all the manuals for it. This is my first tractor and i have been going over it completely so im getting familiar with it but there will be lots i dont know so i hope to get expert advice here. Glad to be aboard.

/ First time tractor owner #2  
Hi and welcome. Enjoy your Kubota. A lot of smart people on this site.

/ First time tractor owner #3  
Welcome,

Enjoy your tractor safely, and for a very long time. The winter weather off of the Atlantic will keep you enjoying it for 12 months a year. Many good folks are here and with information to help.

Best!

/ First time tractor owner #4  
Hello and welcome to TractorByNet! I have moved your thread to the Kubota forum where I hope you are able to gather as much information as possible. Best of luck!! :dance1:

/ First time tractor owner #5  
:welcome:
To the forum Tractor21 from Alabama. That's great that you have all the manuals and only 150 hours. Sounds like someone took real good care of it.

/ First time tractor owner #6  
Welcome to TBN from Ea WA state. I think its unusual to get the owners manual with a near new tractor - so as mddorange said - the previous owner must have taken good care of your tractor.

Read those manuals, cover to cover - and join us if you have questions.