Fixing Flats

/ Fixing Flats #21  
Darn, ERNIEB, I thought since you bought one, you'd know it's name./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif I'd never seen one except the one my neighbor gave me and he told me about seeing them in some farm supply store.

And you and John think my camera makes better pictures?? I was thinking I probably paid too much.

Bird

/ Fixing Flats #22  
Thanks for your thoughts Harv. I'm sure we as posters are pretty immune to copyright if we don't take "ownership" of something we don't own, or try to profit monetarily from it. I can tell you that it sure is easier to link to a photo than try to draw some "lame" illustration (which I have been known to do)./w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

JimI

/ Fixing Flats #23  
Something to think about...some tiremen refuse to work on tires with sealant in them. I've had to do it and it's a real PITA sometimes.

/ Fixing Flats
bgott, A lot of tire repair people don't like to work on tires with sealant. When you start using the goop, forget about later trying to patch one. Really you don't need to, the goop will take care of that.
I do my own tire work on the tractor. I had to plug one that had a hole to big for the goop to seal. That was no trouble.
Awhile back I put a tube in a tubeless tire that had goop in it. A little messy but not a big deal. The stuff I use cleans up with water. I just don't know what else you could do to a tire where the goop would give you that much trouble.
I would not recomend it for auto tires, and I would not recomend the sealant that comes in a can for anything.

Ernie

/ Fixing Flats #25  
I wonder just how many cans of Fix-A-Flat it would take to air up a rear tractor tire? :)