Flow fast fuel containers and pumps

/ Flow fast fuel containers and pumps #1  

ElSueno Farms

Tractor
Kubota B2320 Kubota M5660SUD Kubota RTV500. Honda Pioneer 1000
Anyone using their 10 or 15 gallon containers and pumps for diesel and gasoline ?

/ Flow fast fuel containers and pumps #2  
Not Flo-Fast specifically, but if you are talking the racing style fuel containers I use the knock-off "fluid transfer" containers that Tractor Supply carries for $20.00. I like the style so much that I gave away pretty much all my other fuel cans and bought four to use exclusively:

1633690916738.png

They work very well for my needs and are handy enough that my 13 year old can handle them as well, under direction. The only caveat I can add is that all my stuff is small enough that I only have to hoist them to waist level. I could see where they might be more difficult to use if the fuel port you are trying to reach was chest level or above.

/ Flow fast fuel containers and pumps #3  
I like those too. My dealer gave me one full of DEF when I bought my tractor and now I have them for gas. I have bulk storage for diesel.

/ Flow fast fuel containers and pumps #4  
You can get VP racing jugs 4 for $95 on Amazon. The price drops and rises some times. I have 8 jugs now and still use bulk diesel.

/ Flow fast fuel containers and pumps #5  
Fuel tank on my tractor is about chest high and hoisting any fuel container up that high & holding it til empty is a no-go for me. I use plastic 5-gal cans, lift it once & sit it on the backhoe floor board or seat, then use an $8 Harbor Freight two D-cell electric fuel transfer pump to fill the tank. Been working great for about a year now, and my back appreciates it. 👍

/ Flow fast fuel containers and pumps #6  
Anyone using their 10 or 15 gallon containers and pumps for diesel and gasoline ?
Tractor Supply has a fuel container that will empty 5gal in 60 seconds. Have one and it works well. It is called Fuelworx-part #47906-c1 SKU 135830399. Price is 39.99.

/ Flow fast fuel containers and pumps #7  
I have one. Added the 5’ hose extension….which is real nice….and a cheap HF 2 wheeled dolly.

Most of the time it sits in my garage and I use it to put gas in (and pull out) of ATV’s, snowmobiles, boats, mowers, and sometimes vehicles.

When I go off grid fishing in Canada, we use it to fill gas cans on the dock and when snowmobiling it’s always on the trailer.

Considering getting one for the tractor, but I’m not sure I use enough diesel fuel to warrant it.

I also like the plastic VP-type containers and my Just-Rite metal cans too.