Fluids for T474HC?

/ Fluids for T474HC? #71  
I knew a guy who actually kept his John Deere spotless and waxed like it was a car.

/ Fluids for T474HC? #72  
I knew a guy who actually kept his John Deere spotless and waxed like it was a car.

There are a lot of Deere guys like that; some are property owners, many are business owners. A business that has a public presence may require clean equipment, viewing it as a marketing tool; clean is often viewed as professional. I admire the dedication, frankly; it doesn't get weird to me until the machines are the size of a house. Then it just amazes me they have the time. 🤣

I wish I'd had the knowledge, determination, and physical stamina to give my Kioti a good once over like @CloverKnollFarms did for his TYM.

/ Fluids for T474HC? #74  
Oh sure. It's for CaseIH and they're red, too. Haha

If i was living up there I'd probably be using that. Sounds like I'll be up your way for a day or two next week. Gotta go to NE to bury my MIL, so we'll swing up to SF to see the folks again. If the price is good, maybe I'll buy a bucket while I'm there!

/ Fluids for T474HC? #75  
Thanks Torvy and sorry for your loss!

/ Fluids for T474HC? #76  
Thanks Torvy and sorry for your loss!
Thanks. She passed a while back, but wanted to be buried between her sons in rural NE (kind of by Norfolk). Took a while to track down the people in charge of the cemetery and find time when my wife could go.

/ Fluids for T474HC? #77  
The best thing to do is to call your dealer. My TYM dealer in Maine told me to call them when is was time to do the 50 hour fluid change and they would give me all the details for the types and values for their recommendations. I hope your dealer is as good as mine.

/ Fluids for T474HC? #78  
You feel better about yourself now. The red indicator is fuzzy it looks like it has fluid in it but so is the rest of the picture to me. New hydro fluid is straw to almost clear so I can’t tell by a picture. Also welcome to my ignore list.
You ignore a guy for that harmless post? That's a Douch move, ignore me too!

/ Fluids for T474HC? #79  
The best thing to do is to call your dealer. My TYM dealer in Maine told me to call them when is was time to do the 50 hour fluid change and they would give me all the details for the types and values for their recommendations. I hope your dealer is as good as mine.
Scott's in Auburn?

/ Fluids for T474HC? #80  
Back on Topic: Check the oil company sites. They may have a listing on their sites recommending what lubricants to use on what tractor. Shell does for sure, and I think Texaco and Chevron both have them also. I stopped at the Shell because they had my T233 listed, and i have had good experience with Rotella. I searched for “Shell Tractor Lubricants”.

I did call the closest TYM dealer. They said that for tractors which are out of warranty, they just use “Tractor Hydraulic Fluid”, and get whichever brand will give them the best deal on four fifty-gallon drums.