Ford 4600 changing fan belt with hydraulic linkage in the way

/ Ford 4600 changing fan belt with hydraulic linkage in the way #1  

Tullfish

Tractor
Ford 4600
Hi,

I need to change my Ford 4600 fan belt, but there is a linkage between the motor fly wheel and the hydraulic pump in front of the tractor. I do see the bolts heads for that shaft on the fly wheel, but I am wondering if I run into a hassle trying to separate the shaft from the flywheel. For example, will the shaft move freely afterward or will I have to dismantle the hydraulic pump anyway to pass the new belt?

If too complicated I'll call the mechanic.

Sylvain

/ Ford 4600 changing fan belt with hydraulic linkage in the way #2  
Hi,

I need to change my Ford 4600 fan belt, but there is a linkage between the motor fly wheel and the hydraulic pump in front of the tractor. I do see the bolts heads for that shaft on the fly wheel, but I am wondering if I run into a hassle trying to separate the shaft from the flywheel. For example, will the shaft move freely afterward or will I have to dismantle the hydraulic pump anyway to pass the new belt?

If too complicated I'll call the mechanic.

Sylvain
You should be able to unbolt the pump and move it forward 1/2-3/4" to gain clearance. Also, you can unbolt the 4 bolts on the front pulley and push the square star drive forward to gain clearance