Ford 7.3L Gas Engine

/ Ford 7.3L Gas Engine #351  
You ever drive a 2wd truck with a heavy diesel in poor traction conditions? The rear end has no weight due to the heavy motor and you have to load the bed to get any traction. Or flip the lever to get great traction because the heavy motor provides weight to the front drive axle.

Yes. I had a 2004 F250 2wd and knew how front heavy it was so tended to stay on gravel and pavement in wet conditions. That being said, if this truck was diesel, it would have to be 4wd. The last 2 diesels we owned were 4wd.

/ Ford 7.3L Gas Engine #352  
2wd vs 4wd really depends on where you live. One of my properties is very flat with a water table about 4 feet down and lots of clay in the soil. When it rains a lot I have to put my truck in 4WD to get moving. It is like being on grease. My other properties have a lot of hills.

/ Ford 7.3L Gas Engine #353  
2wd vs 4wd really depends on where you live. One of my properties is very flat with a water table about 4 feet down and lots of clay in the soil. When it rains a lot I have to put my truck in 4WD to get moving. It is like being on grease. My other properties have a lot of hills.

Same here-you don’t sink, just slick like grease.