Forum is acting very sluggish

/ Forum is acting very sluggish #31  
Logging on from new zealand last night was a nogo last night. I went to nz and other international sites, problem was only on tbn.

/ Forum is acting very sluggish #32  
I could not get into the TBN forum at all today, for about 6 hrs. Seems to be working again now, so that is great.
BC Canada

/ Forum is acting very sluggish #35  
There is a long standing problem on this site... namely YOUR avatar photo Muhammad!

Ibrahim's photo/avatar looks to be 'updated'.

You're a father now. Afraid to show the grey hairs? :oops:

I believe I said I will change it when I turn 40... in about six months!

/ Forum is acting very sluggish #36  
Much better now but still sometimes doesn't go "back" when I hit the "back" button.

/ Forum is acting very sluggish #37  
still not showing a lot of images...just get the file name i.e.,:

58395723625.jpg

/ Forum is acting very sluggish #38  
Instead of starting a new thread:

The Double Post problem is back.

I just posted this and saw the 'waiting' flashing bars. No results. Then I opened another instance of TBN and found that post had posted, plus my draft was still in the draft box below it. If I had clicked Post again on the draft, it would have been a double post.

And a few days ago I clicked Don't Sell My Info in the footer. Now I see the question again at the bottom of this Draft page and the Don't is turned off, it needs to be turned on again. I had hoped the first time would stick.

/ Forum is acting very sluggish #39  
Sluggish or when it's 1/2 of normal or sluggish, I get pages loading like this,

1676592945001.png

/ Forum is acting very sluggish #40  
^^^
Every now and then my computer will do the same; I just need to refresh the page whenever this happens... and it happens on other sites that I visit like GoComics.

It's annoying, but it's not TBN that makes it happen.