Fuel prices around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Fuel prices around the world. #661  
Those news outlets are pure garbage, too.
Yes I can look at a balance of sources and make my own decisions.

Its called critical thinking or independent thinking.
Too bad our kids aren’t taught to think critically anymore.
Critical thinking tells you what is happening around the world with no exposure to media? Wow. You must have supernatural powers.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #662  
And let’s remember... fuel prices increased about 50% during 2021... prior to the war. And can we be honest and admit that tapping the strategic oil supply is just a token move for PR? Does anyone think this will move fuel prices?

Delta Airlines lost almost $2.5Billion in value today.

I’d hate to be someone living paycheck to paycheck this year. Or someone low on a seniority list.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #664  
Critical thinking tells you what is happening around the world with no exposure to media? Wow. You must have supernatural powers.

Hay Dude said:
Those news outlets are pure garbage, too.
Yes I can look at a ***balance of sources*** and make my own decisions.

Read my posts??? Or try to react to them too fast??????

/ Fuel prices around the world. #665  
Speaking of agriculture. How are those fertilizer and herbicide/pesticide prices? Farmers are getting absolutely crushed, now that we can throw fuel into the mix.
And next, consumers of food, will get crushed.
Wheat, corn, beef, pork, you name it.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #666  
Those news outlets are pure garbage, too. They pushed the Russia hoax, too which has been completely disproven. The fact that they all parrot The same talking points, as you said, just proves they can’t come up with an independent thought or anything original. Like “lyin” Bryan Williams for example.

Yes I can look at a balance of sources of media and make my own decisions. Its called critical thinking or independent thinking.
Too bad our kids aren’t taught to think critically anymore.
You said previously that you don’t look at any media. And I will say that I’m not sure that we will ever know about the “Russian hoax.” That was buried by Bill Barr.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #667  
You said previously that you don’t look at any media. And I will say that I’m not sure that we will ever know about the “Russian hoax.” That was buried by Bill Barr.
No, I didn’t.
If I did, it could have been TV media, I watch zero to very little of it. I enjoy reading, listening to radio and reading websites.

I know about the Russia hoax. I knew it was a hoax very early on. It is now settled by the justice department and John Durham.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #668  
No, I didn’t.
If I did, it could have been TV media, I watch zero to very little of it. I enjoy reading, listening to radio and reading websites.
I do too, but I recognize that websites are often less reliable than TV news.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #669  
Thread closed. Please feel free to start another one on the original subject if desired. And please take the political discussion to TNT.

Status
Not open for further replies.