GC1720 Dashboard/Cluster

/ GC1720 Dashboard/Cluster #1  

12Bravo

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti CK2610 TLB, Gill 5' Scraper Blade (Tilt/Angle)
Can someone please show me a picture of their Dashboards.

While I was a the dealership looking at a new GC1720, one issue I noticed. I couldn't find the hour meter, the bottom two areas that should have information didn't light up or show anything. I turned the key to on and nothing then I turn the tractor on and still nothing. If there a button or anything to get information that is there to show up?

Is it possible to disconnect that, for example, it was a "Demo" or dealership model that they didn't want hours to show up on and just unplugged it?

NOT SAY THEY DID, just asking if that is possible.

I have a gut feeling and just want to see what actual owners say about the dashboard. I can't seem to find any pictures or videos about them, other than Tach acting funny and it's $400 to replace.

Thanks

/ GC1720 Dashboard/Cluster #2  
My GC1705 has a mechanical driven tach and on the dash the hour meter looks like an odometer. It is mechanical also. The hours are always visible.

Sent from my iPhone 2.0 using TractorByNet

/ GC1720 Dashboard/Cluster
Thanks, I must of totally missed it in my excitement in getting to actually shop for a new SCUT...

I will look at it again next time I am there and doing my final review of the tractor. But right now I am leaning towards the GC1720..:)

/ GC1720 Dashboard/Cluster #5  
How about you take a picture and post what you saw.

/ GC1720 Dashboard/Cluster
How about you take a picture and post what you saw.

I will next time I am at the dealership, it's 25-30 miles from me.

/ GC1720 Dashboard/Cluster #7  
I will next time I am at the dealership, it's 25-30 miles from me.

12bravo,

Its very easy to get rattled or rushed or distracted when looking at a tractor with a sales person watching or waiting. May I suggest that to make your efforts worthwhile . . for you that you consider the following:

1. Make a list on a paper tablet . . With spaces between each item of interest you want to examine on the tractor - and another page that you want to ask/confirm with sales person or serbice perspn or finabce contact.. Your list or lists might include things you read on tbn you want to check on . . Or items you saw in reviews . . . Or saw in the brochure/brochures.

2. Take a small tape measure to check any dimensions you want to verify of check.

3. Take a few pictures if desired . . to help you remember.

4. If you get distracted by sales person or others looking etc.. . . . go back tobthe tractor sfter the discussion is completed.

My point is simple . . take your time. If the sales person is busy or distracting you . . let them know you'll be here awhile and that you don't want to monopolize all their time . . and its ok if they wants to help others for awhile. Sit on the tractor and imagine boot or heavy coat on to see how it fits etc..

Looking at new tractors should be a version of "adult play" . . . make it fun and fact gathering. Whatever brands or models you are considering . . . make it a productive effort. Remember . . in the future your friends, family, neighbors etc . . . will ask you why you chose as you did . . and "color" is a minor justification when you already have a bunch of better reasons first :)

Last edited: