Glow Plug Voltage

/ Glow Plug Voltage
Small gauge wire is at glow plug buss bar . The purpose of the relay is to keep high current loads off switch as do supply full battery voltage to the load circuit . I have throughly reviewed the wiring diagram there is no resistor in the circuit . I’m thinking the reducing wire gauge is limiting current flow measured in voltage at the glow plugs . My othe tractor is a MF , it has full battery voltage at the glow plug buss . I’m thinking of temporally wiring a 12 gauge wire from relay to glow plug and check operation .

The Mahindra will not start cold , new glow plugs already installed .

I’ll keep you posted on results of my test . Thank you for thoughts and responses

/ Glow Plug Voltage #12  
My tractor has a MHI motor, believe yours is TYM. But the specs for the glow plug are 10.5v at 9.7amps. There are 3 plugs wired to a common buss. No resistors between the relay and buss. The buss connector has fusible link. Glow plugs should measure 0.55 ohms.
Don’t know if this helps

/ Glow Plug Voltage
That helps a ton ! Thank you . Where were you able to locate this info ? Thank you so much

/ Glow Plug Voltage #14  
My machine has a Mitsubishi S3L engine. Found MHI service manual and operation and maintenance manual online. Extremely detailed and very handy.