Grand L fel control adjustment maybe?

/ Grand L fel control adjustment maybe?
Can’t find anything on proper adjustment of the control cables, was hoping to find something before I started. Kinda tight with cab. Just gonna set the bucket down on level surface & try to get a good adjustment there. Thought I had it correct when I replaced the cables, but apparently not. Tackling this sort of thing while in a hurry usually has me finding the time to do the same job again, but correctly.

/ Grand L fel control adjustment maybe? #12  
Just traveling on flat ground & raising bucket will affect power, slowing engine speed.
How about when you lower the bucket while traveling on flat ground, does that increase engine RPM? If so, that would indicate that you're "going over some relief" all the time.

/ Grand L fel control adjustment maybe? #13  
Just traveling on flat ground & raising bucket will affect power, slowing engine speed.
That all by itself is a very wild circumstance -- one I never heard of. Hard to picture what would cause it. That implies that increased load on the hydraulics within a very routine and normal circumstance puts load on the hydraulic pump which loads down the engine. Should never happen. I do not see any kind of adjustment regarding the loader valve or cables to it causing that. If the hydraulic system were into an overpressure causing a relief valve to open ... that gives a whining sound that you would notice AND even if that were the case none of that would secondarily load down the engine. Something else is going on here ... pretty strange. [UNLESS... is this only at a very low engine rpm? Does it still do this at say 1800 rpm ? How much does using the loader slow engine speed? ]

Second wondering: Possibility the loader is plumbed wrong -- in such a way that using the loader puts unusual strain on the hydraulic pump?

/ Grand L fel control adjustment maybe? #14  
How about when you lower the bucket while traveling on flat ground, does that increase engine RPM? If so, that would indicate that you're "going over some relief" all the time.
Thinking about this a little more, the "traveling" part kind of evolved from an earlier post. Actually wouldn't need to be traveling but rather just the engine running at low speed.

/ Grand L fel control adjustment maybe? #15  
Disconnect the cables to allow the valves to return to neutral and then try it. I assume you already removed the loader and tried it??

Have you checked the exhaust to ensure it is not partially plugged with soot, a crushed pipe, or an animal nest remnant?

The other thing I would check is to ensure the injector pump timing is correct.

/ Grand L fel control adjustment maybe? #16  
An improperly adjusted 3pt feedback rod on my L4060 would nearly stall the engine at idle. I think the hydraulics on most CUTs take around 15hp or so.

Try raising the loader or curling the bucket to the stops while driving or mowing. That would force the pump into relief & to loose HP. If things bogged down, that would be normal. If they didn't bog down any more it sounds likely it was already in relief (and you had valve adjustment problems).

I'd sort out your joystick & cable adjustment sooner than later. Leaving hydraulics in relief makes for a 15hp heater. It will burn up your oil, O-rings & pumps if left unchecked while accidentally engaged. Not to mention the loader doing unexpected things.