Grease points just tractor.

/ Grease points just tractor. #1  

Wimpster

Tractor
Kubota b8200
Just to be clear how many grease points on 2021 koiti ck3510se with no clutch? I figured out the one on pto lever after a year of looking, but still cannot find one for a clutch, that I do not have, thank you. While I am at it any tricks to greasing the one on pto lever , I am crawling under the tractor from front of rear wheel and it is impossible for one man to get grease into it. Thank you for any help . wimpster

/ Grease points just tractor. #2  
How many does the owners manual list and for what intervals?

/ Grease points just tractor. #3  
As far as I know, the 3510HST is the same as my 2610HST in this regard. As sea2summit points out, the owners manual on page 7-21 lists 5, tractor only grease points to be done at 50 hour intervals. I'm inferring that the PTO lever you reference is actually the three point lifting lever (position control lever)?

1-2 Fore and aft on the front axle pivot- always discussed here as to how difficult it is to get grease to be accepted. I only have 100 hours, but after three attempts lifting the front tires off the ground and/or pivoting the axle as suggested hasn't allowed me to inject any appreciable amount of grease in these.

3. Three point adjustable side mechanism

4. The three point lift lever ( 'position control shaft'). It was a pain for me to find, and couldn't be reached with backhoe frame in place IIRC. I'm not going to sweat doing this one very often, but I accessed it as you've described.

5 The 'Not Clutch Pedal' grease nipple is perfectly hidden from viewing from the side. See photo

For what it's worth, toukow

Attachments

• Not Clutch Grease Fitting.JPG
    Not Clutch Grease Fitting.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 248
   / Grease points just tractor. #4  
Pull your Owners Manual off the shelf. Read the Maintenance section.

/ Grease points just tractor. #5  
As far as I know, the 3510HST is the same as my 2610HST in this regard. As sea2summit points out, the owners manual on page 7-21 lists 5, tractor only grease points to be done at 50 hour intervals. I'm inferring that the PTO lever you reference is actually the three point lifting lever (position control lever)?

1-2 Fore and aft on the front axle pivot- always discussed here as to how difficult it is to get grease to be accepted. I only have 100 hours, but after three attempts lifting the front tires off the ground and/or pivoting the axle as suggested hasn't allowed me to inject any appreciable amount of grease in these.

3. Three point adjustable side mechanism

4. The three point lift lever ( 'position control shaft'). It was a pain for me to find, and couldn't be reached with backhoe frame in place IIRC. I'm not going to sweat doing this one very often, but I accessed it as you've described.

5 The 'Not Clutch Pedal' grease nipple is perfectly hidden from viewing from the side. See photo

For what it's worth, toukow
I think you can get to the "not a clutch" zerk through a hole in the left side flow board above it.

/ Grease points just tractor. #6  
Get yourself the set of grease adapters to go with the Lock N Lube fitting, the 90 degree one works wonders for me on some of the front loader points. As far as an easier way to get the 3 point pivot control fitting, I don't think there is a substitute for getting under the tractor with a head lamp and really doing it by feel.

/ Grease points just tractor. #7  
Pull your Owners Manual off the shelf. Read the Maintenance section.
I’ve done that. Even had the 30 year of kioti experience chief mechanic at my dealer go over it. He and I discovered one he didn’t know existed and still can’t find one that seems to be clear from the otherwise very poor manual.

Between the closeup photos of a zerk (thanks kioti I know what a zerk looks like, how about zooming out some so I can see WHERE ON THE TRACTOR THE ZERK IS!) and the “here’s a manual showing 15 grease points; yours may or may not have these depending on features and model” philosophy, the manual is useless for this.