Has anyone tried Carolina Reaper Chili Pepper Powder?

/ Has anyone tried Carolina Reaper Chili Pepper Powder? #21  
Thai hot 2X is where I like it. I like to have my head sweat like crazy, yet hate the other heat of a hot mouth opening around the lips and on the tongue. Head hot is the best.
Mine never gets that way. Must be because there is nothing inside it to heat up........... :D

/ Has anyone tried Carolina Reaper Chili Pepper Powder? #22  
The snow is falling up north here, now its chili season! I won't do the reaper either, the hot covers the taste. I'm a Thia 4 on the scale, I was told "Heroes go over 5, don't be a hero".

/ Has anyone tried Carolina Reaper Chili Pepper Powder? #23  
Even though I grew up in Vermont I was introduced to hot peppers at a young age, about first grade. They didn;t stock much for hot peppers in the local grocery in Underhill. By the time I got in the Army in 1973 I was frequently eating half a jar of hot cherry peppers as a snack.
So I've certainly built up a resistance.
Never heard of that kind of pepper. Unfortunately, most people around here think jalapenos are too hot, so it's unlikely that the local Shaw's carries them.
I've always liked spicy food. Once when I was in my mid-20s I was visiting some cousins in Arizona. One night we went out to some pub and they ordered a Mexican dish with what looked like pepperoncinis on top, they offered me one. Thinking it was a pepperoncini I ate it whole. Took about 5 seconds for it to register, then it felt like my whole head was on fire!! 🥵 Dunno what kind of pepper it was, but, man it was HOT!! Of course my cousins thought it was hilarious!

/ Has anyone tried Carolina Reaper Chili Pepper Powder? #24  
My wife makes a pickled jalapeno called "Cowboy candy" it is excellent. Just the right amount of heat, great flavor. I use it on everything, dogs, burgers and sausages.

/ Has anyone tried Carolina Reaper Chili Pepper Powder? #25  
My wife makes a pickled jalapeno called "Cowboy candy" it is excellent. Just the right amount of heat, great flavor. I use it on everything, dogs, burgers and sausages.
Recipe??? :)

/ Has anyone tried Carolina Reaper Chili Pepper Powder? #26  
I'll leave these here for you guys to marinate on. They are AWESOME! I have got quite a tolerance from the years and years of enjoying heat. To me, it's just added flavor. Unless there's too much, of course. Oaktree, those you ate are called chili pequins. They are pretty damn good. Make a Hell of a salsa.

Reaper Cheese.jpg
Reaper Cheetos.jpg