Loader Help with KL 120 loader install

/ Help with KL 120 loader install #1  
Tractor
Kioti CK20
Long time lurker first time poster. Hope someone can help. I bought a 2006 CK20 that had a loader valve but no loader. I found a KL120 loader and am in the process of installing. So far so good. I am to the point of hooking up the loader hydraulic hoses to the loader valve. Does anybody know the color code for the hoses from the loader? I have a blue, white, red, and yellow tagged hose. I need to know what order to hook those up to the loader valve. If anybody has a CK20 with a loader attached, a picture of the hoses at the loader valve under the R platform would be helpful, or failing that, a description of color order L-R or R-L would help. Or, if anyone knows what color hose goes with A2, B2, B1, A1 that would work too! Thanks in advance!

/ Help with KL 120 loader install #2  
I found the below video that shows the connections for a KL120 loader, which seems to match up to the colors you have anyway. Looks like the tractor is a CK22. So not first hand knowledge, but it's something.

1627056332800.png

(red front left, blue front right, white back left, yellow back right)

/ Help with KL 120 loader install
Thanks for the above! I have searched for days with no luck using all sorts of search terms and then boom tonight was looking at how to replace the seat and ran across this pic. Posting here in case someone runs across this thread with the same question.

Attachments

• Kioti CK loader valve.jpg
    Kioti CK loader valve.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 58