Hi all! I am from Azerbaijan.

/ Hi all! I am from Azerbaijan. #21  
I live in the countryside in our neighboring country. I am a small business owner. I just joined you.
I'll admit that I had to look up Azerbaijan; didn't know where it was. But we're certainly glad to have you join us.

/ Hi all! I am from Azerbaijan.
I'll admit that I had to look up Azerbaijan; didn't know where it was. But we're certainly glad to have you join us.
Not important. You are very kind friends. :)

/ Hi all! I am from Azerbaijan. #23  
Welcome from Whidbey Island in Washington State. This is why the internet is so great. We get to meet people from all over the world. I joined TBN less than a year ago and have benefited from much good advice. Some just general tractoring advice and some specific to my 41 year old Yanmar YM2310 tractor.
Eric

/ Hi all! I am from Azerbaijan. #24  
For an idea of the countryside there...check out the youtube channel "Wilderness Cooking"...!

/ Hi all! I am from Azerbaijan. #25  
Greetings from far north west Canada, near the Alaska US border..

I am an English first language old guy and still get things wrong in how to say things.. Don't worry about that.. Posting useful information is the important part..

I had a friend who went to Kyrgyzstan to teach.. Also a guy from the Ukrane who worked in my tool and die shop.. A small world in many ways..