Hi from northern Maine

/ Hi from northern Maine #1  

Claytonious

Tractor
Kioti DK6010SE HST Cab
It’s always winter and never Christmas up here in Narnia, so you better have a good snow blower on your tractor, especially if your drive way (they call it a “door yard” up here if you didn’t already know) is 1/4 mile long and you’d like to go somewhere. I’m originally from Oregon, my wife and I bought a place up here on 177 acres a couple of years back and are trying to make a go at homesteading; possibly moving into more serious farming if we can make it work. Starting out with a Kioti 6010 that’s treated us pretty good so far, just a couple of minor issues, and currently in the middle of what might be a major one, we’ll see. Looking forward to meeting some of you folks on here.

/ Hi from northern Maine #3  
Howdy, welcome to TBN

/ Hi from northern Maine #5  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ Hi from northern Maine #6  
Welcome, got your chickens yet!

/ Hi from northern Maine #7  
Welcome 👍👍

/ Hi from northern Maine #8  
It’s always winter and never Christmas up here in Narnia, so you better have a good snow blower on your tractor, especially if your drive way (they call it a “door yard” up here if you didn’t already know) is 1/4 mile long and you’d like to go somewhere. I’m originally from Oregon, my wife and I bought a place up here on 177 acres a couple of years back and are trying to make a go at homesteading; possibly moving into more serious farming if we can make it work. Starting out with a Kioti 6010 that’s treated us pretty good so far, just a couple of minor issues, and currently in the middle of what might be a major one, we’ll see. Looking forward to meeting some of you folks on here.
Welcome to the TBN. It's well run, there are many smart people here with good advice. Lots of Maine people here.

/ Hi from northern Maine #9  
That sounds like a nice playground! Welcome aboard