High quality 12V fan for ROPS?

/ High quality 12V fan for ROPS? #1  

jcwren

Tractor
Kubota L4701HST, John Deere 26G
I've been searching for a high quality 12V fan to mount on the ROPS, something in the 6" to 8" range. I need it to be relatively water resistant in case I get caught in the rain (tractor is stored in a covered area). While not a deal breaker, 2 or 3 speeds would be nice, although I'd probably leave it on high anyway. Definitely needs to not rust, so a stainless or aluminum fan cage would be good. It doesn't need to come with a ROPS mount, but it needs to be mountable, e.g., nothing with a built-in pedestal base. Ideally it should be made in the USA, or at least not China.

Does anyone have any good recommendations? Or make/models to definitely avoid?

At the moment, I'm setting a Ryobi One-Plus fan in the dashboard mounted Alabaska Innovations toolbox. That works, but now I have no room in the toolbox for anything else :(

Thanks!

/ High quality 12V fan for ROPS? #2  
Not made in China, good luck.

/ High quality 12V fan for ROPS? #3  
I am thinking about using an electric car radiator fan mounted under a cover connected to my ROPS.

/ High quality 12V fan for ROPS?
I am thinking about using an electric car radiator fan mounted under a cover connected to my ROPS.
That's an interesting idea. I think I'd add a digital speed controller to it, as those fans can pull some power and definitely move some air. I know Ventrac has an overhead fan for their canopy, might be worth using that as a model.