Honda Pioneer 1000

/ Honda Pioneer 1000
Hello

I know this is an old thread but I am looking for your opinion on your machine now that some time has passed. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi Avondale,

Sorry didn't see this until I started being active on the forum again recently. What did you end up getting? Or if you're like me with the tractor I originally intended to buy, maybe you're still looking.

I realized I didn't provide as many pictures as promised so doing so now in case anyone is interested. The Honda has done a lot of work for me and I've had no trouble with it to speak of. With a lot of continuous work on a warm day, it'll get a little warm and I occasionally have trouble getting the front diff lock to engage, but I that's just a linkage adjustment issue. I hasn't bothered me enough to even look into it yet. I've dragged a lot of logs and pulled a lot of invasive honeysuckle with it. All things I was planning to do with a tractor.....but that's another story.

I'm looking at tractors again finally but will keep the Honda for they type of work you see in the pics.....and for the enjoyment. great machine.

Attachments

• IMG-3052.jpg
    IMG-3052.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG-3067.jpg
    IMG-3067.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 81